Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ThirdeyeJonesBQ

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone have MISSME's latest animations for patreon? Particularly her milking time animation? NVM, saw the kemono party link to it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also unrelated to the request but if anyone is interested, somebody has been working on ass and titty physics for the Sims 4. It's still very experimental but this is the best breakthrough mod for ass jiggle I've seen so far, because it doesn't depend on mesh clothing/overlays or editing animations!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
It isn't that complex :ROFLMAO: Those are simply the names of his . Platinum patrons have access to extra animations because they pay more, other animators have a similar system. You need both files if you want to have all his animations.

Make sure you only have one platinum and one gold, don't install both normal and rough. They conflict with each other because they have the exact same animations, the only difference between them is the sounds
Oh God, I can't believe I'm that dense!:eek: Would you believe me if I told you I was doing the opposite? I thought Platinum and Gold conflicted, because of the normal and rough conflict! (I'm embarrassed to say I was installing both, but I'm sure they were just overwriting each other in game :ROFLMAO:). Thank you for explaining this too me, I would have been lost for years to come.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Can i request some bikinis,I prefer the top and bottom ones,not in the swimsuit section,Also,I don't want it too exposed like a nip slip or something
Sstormyy also has some nice swimsuit, usually in two variants, dressed and partially undressed.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Guys, i'm currently looking for a NSFW pulled up medium-long skirt, heck maybe even a long dress being pulled up. Most, of the pulled up skirt or dress always been a slutty skimpy, short skirt/dress. I want it to be a nice conservative outfit in terms of dress or again long-medium skirt. It would be nice to have these for my formal/professional and conservative female sim having a quickie or a discreet public sex yet still maintain the formal and cautious act.

Reactions: Bhob and JennaJJ

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Guys, i'm currently looking for a NSFW pulled up medium-long skirt, heck maybe even a long dress being pulled up. Most, of the pulled up skirt or dress always been a slutty skimpy, short skirt/dress. I want it to be a nice conservative outfit in terms of dress or again long-medium skirt. It would be nice to have these for my formal/professional and conservative female sim having a quickie or a discreet public sex yet still maintain the formal and cautious act.
Perhaps a Virgin Killer Sweater or Dress is what you're looking for?

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Perhaps a Virgin Killer Sweater or Dress is what you're looking for?
Virgin Killer Sweater is more of a cosplay outfit imo, just like sexy maid outfit or a sexy lingerie. Usually, when i roleplay during a cosplay sex with my sim i did it privately at their home. Since i enjoy realistic sex. However, this time i'm going to take her to a more discreet sex into the public. So, i decided to make it like as if they're in their conservative work outfit, primarily an office worker with a formal attire but has a nice NFSW touch on it for instant a quickie in a blind spot in any public area. Either that, or a nice long non-slutty/sexual, casual dress but also has a nice touch of NFSW to have any discreet public sex to make it more realistic. I mean imagine you're in a public area and you needed a quickie so you just pull up your dress up a little bit with the panty either being push to the side or pull it down to the knee. Or just pull it and let it hang on one of the legs. So, that if there's an emergency such as avoid getting caught or be seen you can just roleplay and imagine that your sim has an advantage to quickly pull up her dress/fix her dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Virgin Killer Sweater is more of a cosplay outfit imo, just like sexy maid outfit or a sexy lingerie. Usually, when i roleplay during a cosplay sex with my sim i did it privately at their home. Since i enjoy realistic sex. However, this time i'm going to take her to a more discreet sex into the public. So, i decided to make it like as if they're in their conservative work outfit, primarily an office worker with a formal attire but has a nice NFSW touch on it for instant a quickie in a blind spot in any public area. Either that, or a nice long non-slutty/sexual, casual dress but also has a nice touch of NFSW to have any discreet public sex to make it more realistic. I mean imagine you're in a public area and you needed a quickie so you just pull up your dress up a little bit with the panty either being push to the side or pull it down to the knee. Or just pull it and let it hang on one of the legs. So, that if there's an emergency such as avoid getting caught or be seen you can just roleplay and imagine that your sim has an advantage to quickly pull up her dress/fix her dress.
gotcha - well then, you could go the two outfit route where one is your traditional outfit and the other is the nsfw version of it with the top tugged up a bit or bottom raised a little. MYOBI, Lynxsims, Stormy I believe all have the two outfit (or more) route.

The other option could be someone like Nitropanic more risque stuff where it's sfw but borderline on not. And keep it as a one outfit setup.

Lastly, you could try a skirt/mini skirt or a sweater dress/one shoulder sloped dress. Or find a top that you could use as a one piece outfit that covers the bottom - like the "boyfriend's tshirt" or something to that effect, but a bit nicer.

I think the only true way around it would be to have two outfits almost identical set up in the wardrobe with one for "being in public" and the other for when you want your discreet encounter in public to mimic real life..

Not sure if that helps at all or not lol but for me, i generally will use the WW outfit removal and remove pieces of the outfit as opposed to the entire thing - unfortunately that means no one piece outfit setups and having to do each slot on it's own.

Reactions: Spunkmeister

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
gotcha - well then, you could go the two outfit route where one is your traditional outfit and the other is the nsfw version of it with the top tugged up a bit or bottom raised a little. MYOBI, Lynxsims, Stormy I believe all have the two outfit (or more) route.

The other option could be someone like Nitropanic more risque stuff where it's sfw but borderline on not. And keep it as a one outfit setup.

Lastly, you could try a skirt/mini skirt or a sweater dress/one shoulder sloped dress. Or find a top that you could use as a one piece outfit that covers the bottom - like the "boyfriend's tshirt" or something to that effect, but a bit nicer.

I think the only true way around it would be to have two outfits almost identical set up in the wardrobe with one for "being in public" and the other for when you want your discreet encounter in public to mimic real life..

Not sure if that helps at all or not lol but for me, i generally will use the WW outfit removal and remove pieces of the outfit as opposed to the entire thing - unfortunately that means no one piece outfit setups and having to do each slot on it's own.
Thanks, the recommendation and tips you've given me. I'll be sure to make the use of these info.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
Unfortunately I don't know, that's primarily why I sat on these files for over a year, after I saw the folder structure I told myself "one day I'll check it out" but that day never came.
GhostCanuck , I started going through it, looked in the A-F directories so far. It's primarily costumes. Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Witcher, WoW, Borderlands, etc. Some supporting like general hair or makeup for characters. I haven't looked at the tray files for the assembled characters, just the CC with S4S. The quality varies, none horrible and few fantastic. Basically, if you are looking for something specific the directory names should be enough. I haven't seen anything NSFW so let's drop discussion from this thread.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

DerWaschbär

Nov 3, 2017
Am I the only one having problems with the downloads? This siasky link downloads takes ages to work, i miss the mega folder :(