Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Hello! Can someone tell me if KawaiiStaci's Drunk system still conflicts with Basemental's drunk mods? (or has she come around to working with the adult rated modders?)

I like KawaiiStaci's face overlays of drunk sims, but, of course, Basemental goes more detailed and in depth when it comes to alcohol and drugs, so I prefer that over the Slice of Life systems (same for the menstrual cycle vs Wicked Whim's). I'll keep the drunk overlays from KawaiiStaci (I'm hoping they still work when drinking with basemental's mods, it had in the past, for me) but is this true and/or do I still need to have KwaiiStaci's drunk system?

I wish these modders would come to a marriage of state and work with each other, when they have such similar ideas, plus, from my experience, they seem to update around the same time anyways (when EA sends us a mod breaking patch/expansion), we need the joint community of great minds when left in th dust by EA.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
thanks for the response - the issue is that the object in question cannot be placed in game (it's a build item) so I can't place it in a lot and extract the tray info that way. If it were one of those clothing items, that would be simple enough, toss on a sim but unfortunately that's not the case. i can select the item from the build option, go to place it in the room but because it's missing it's floor print (or what not), that's as far as itll let me go. So trying to figure out how to resolve that issue before removing the item all together.
The missing floor print issue isn't always caused by a missing mesh, it could be an outdated item too. I had that problem with a few objects after the cats & dogs patch.
If you're certain you're missing the mesh ignore this, but if you aren't sure you should run sims4studio object batch fixes and see if that solves your problem.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Is Better Bodies no longer working? All I'm getting for the penis is just a mesh with a dark texture. I removed every mod I had except WW and Better Bodies, still not working.

If BB is the problem, does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement that's more or less similar?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Is Better Bodies no longer working? All I'm getting for the penis is just a mesh with a dark texture. I removed every mod I had except WW and Better Bodies, still not working.

If BB is the problem, does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement that's more or less similar?
Better bodies has been abandoned for a long time now and will cause issues. Unless someone else than its author has uploaded an updated version, it's better to delete it.
Wicked Whims includes it's own nude body parts, so you don't need to install anything else, but if you want more variety try simdulgence (maxis match), lunareclipse (alpha) or noir (mix)

Last edited:
Reactions: Perfidy

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Have dalemonhead been around to offer us their merged venue list of all the major hitters (Littlemssam, Nisa, Basemental?, Ksuihuh, etc.) or any other added venue? Sorry for the @ ing, I'm just too ashamed to PM, because it's not their job to keep all of these Conflicting Shared Interests modders cohesive, so I didn't want to come off as a bother, but I really see the merger as essential to my mod collection and would love to have it, if it's not too much trouble to whip up? :D

Or am I being silly, and the old merge upload is still functioning? (when I check through my updates, the modders toss their venue files in there, but I don't know if it's just to complete the set, or if the venues needed updating as well). Also, I'm drawing a blank at the moment, but I remember seeing a few new venues outside of the old ones I had (the ones named above), and was wondering if the merger would include other venues out of the usual ones in the before times (the dreadful Covid in the early year 2020 is when I sort of took a break from sims 4); I wouldn't mind adding those mods to the collection, as I'm always expanding. :giggle:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Got an odd issue that I was hoping someone could assist with - i got a few npc sims showing up with their faces missing - you just see their teeth. So initially I thought it might have to do with a skintone or makeup, or cc but after tinkering with the npc in the CAS mode, I noticed that if I selected a pre-designed face, the problem resolved itself. So, with that said, what cc or body preset, etc would be causing holes in faces? kinda stumped as to where exactly to look.

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Have dalemonhead been around to offer us their merged venue list of all the major hitters (Littlemssam, Nisa, Basemental?, Ksuihuh, etc.) or any other added venue? Sorry for the @ ing, I'm just too ashamed to PM, because it's not their job to keep all of these Conflicting Shared Interests modders cohesive, so I didn't want to come off as a bother, but I really see the merger as essential to my mod collection and would love to have it, if it's not too much trouble to whip up? :D

Or am I being silly, and the old merge upload is still functioning? (when I check through my updates, the modders toss their venue files in there, but I don't know if it's just to complete the set, or if the venues needed updating as well). Also, I'm drawing a blank at the moment, but I remember seeing a few new venues outside of the old ones I had (the ones named above), and was wondering if the merger would include other venues out of the usual ones in the before times (the dreadful Covid in the early year 2020 is when I sort of took a break from sims 4); I wouldn't mind adding those mods to the collection, as I'm always expanding. :giggle:
I am currently using the Venue list from LittleMsSam mod "More Buyable Venues..." and it is working with all the venues from Basemental, Ksuihuh and Zerbu, so I would suggest you that one.

I am also using Nisa's mod, but I don't think it introduces any new venue type.

Shaya2012

Mar 14, 2020
Got an odd issue that I was hoping someone could assist with - i got a few npc sims showing up with their faces missing - you just see their teeth. So initially I thought it might have to do with a skintone or makeup, or cc but after tinkering with the npc in the CAS mode, I noticed that if I selected a pre-designed face, the problem resolved itself. So, with that said, what cc or body preset, etc would be causing holes in faces? kinda stumped as to where exactly to look.
This issue is usually because of the no ea eyelashes. Check and see if you have that and if you do, make sure it's the updated version.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
This issue is usually because of the no ea eyelashes. Check and see if you have that and if you do, make sure it's the updated version.
eyelashes, interesting. good thing I asked cuz i would never have guessed that. thanks. will hunt that down today.