Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I have an issue with updating the cracked version to the 1.70 version. I am up to date with 1.69.... so when trying to install the newest version im getting errors. can someone help or give me a link to a download of 1.70. I downloaded 1.70 from igg games. Any help would be appreciated.

Jan 8, 2018
I have an issue with updating the cracked version to the 1.70 version. I am up to date with 1.69.... so when trying to install the newest version im getting errors. can someone help or give me a link to a download of 1.70. I downloaded 1.70 from igg games. Any help would be appreciated.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Got an odd issue that I was hoping someone could assist with - i got a few npc sims showing up with their faces missing - you just see their teeth. So initially I thought it might have to do with a skintone or makeup, or cc but after tinkering with the npc in the CAS mode, I noticed that if I selected a pre-designed face, the problem resolved itself. So, with that said, what cc or body preset, etc would be causing holes in faces? kinda stumped as to where exactly to look.
eyelashes, interesting. good thing I asked cuz i would never have guessed that. thanks. will hunt that down today.
That kind of issue is caused by outdated or duplicated default replacements that replace the missing body part in question.
Curiously eyelashes removers are default head replacements. They don't really remove the eyelashes, they hide them inside the sim's head. It could also be a tongue replacer or a combination of both, look for those too.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
That kind of issue is caused by outdated or duplicated default replacements that replace the missing body part in question.
Curiously eyelashes removers are default head replacements. They don't really remove the eyelashes, they hide them inside the sim's head. It could also be a tongue replacer or a combination of both, look for those too.
i believe i found the culprit, it was the eyebrows, thank you a ton for that info. Like I said initially, didnt have a clue where to start looking other than the old 50/50 method and pull my hair out lol

Reactions: Moonny

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Top 3 items still patreon exclusive, rest fair game. Dont forget to check out the Sims that are available as well.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I am currently using the Venue list from LittleMsSam mod "More Buyable Venues..." and it is working with all the venues from Basemental, Ksuihuh and Zerbu, so I would suggest you that one.

I am also using Nisa's mod, but I don't think it introduces any new venue type.
Hey, thank you for responding! I'll give it a go.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately not. The mods said since this is an adult site that non adult sims content didn't belong here. It's too bad since this is a big forum and I'm sure they could have like 1 more thread for more standard CC...

But they also inferred it would take extra work to moderate another thread... and that didn't make sense really since there are already un-moderated threads on this site, they could have just let it be stated that it was going to be un-moderated and allowed people to post in there.

Some content is borderline nsfw, and its hard to know if you can post it in here or not. Are revealing swimsuits lewd enough or does it have to contain nudity?
If it's borderline then it's probably okay to post, I think the main reason this change went into effect is because the amount of hair, regular clothes, and furniture requests/posts got so out of hand that the thread got turned into something that it wasn't intended for. Compare the first 10 pages to the last 10 in the previous thread and you'll see a very big difference and why this had to happen.

What started out as a place to share adult animations and the latest version of WW turned into pages upon pages of every cc imaginable; hair, nails, dresses, pants, tea sets, iphones, houses, wallpaper, the list goes on. Sure, non-adult mods were shared like MCCC but that was seldom and never took up entire pages. It does suck for the community that built itself up around sharing non-adult paywalled cc but that community was built on top of the one it smothered and to be frank I'm surprised it was allowed to go on for as long as it did.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
If it's borderline then it's probably okay to post, I think the main reason this change went into effect is because the amount of hair, regular clothes, and furniture requests/posts got so out of hand that the thread got turned into something that it wasn't intended for. Compare the first 10 pages to the last 10 in the previous thread and you'll see a very big difference and why this had to happen.

What started out as a place to share adult animations and the latest version of WW turned into pages upon pages of every cc imaginable; hair, nails, dresses, pants, tea sets, iphones, houses, wallpaper, the list goes on. Sure, non-adult mods were shared like MCCC but that was seldom and never took up entire pages. It does suck for the community that built itself up around sharing non-adult paywalled cc but that community was built on top of the one it smothered and to be frank I'm surprised it was allowed to go on for as long as it did.
ya, it got to be pretty annoying, because I use to not check it for like three days and then would be able to catch up in like ten minutes, because it would still be on the same page or just the next page, but it eventually became that even though I was reading it every night at the same time roughly, it was like 20 something pages, each and every night, sometimes more and just became awful to find something that was asked or was an important discussion and I just stopped looking through it and was considering just dumping it because of it. Glad to be back on track and can actually find something that I would actually download and use in my game.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
question - if i were looking for a full version of the game with all of the dlc for it, where may i find it? and is there anything that i would need to know or have as well in order to operate it? i grow weary of having to pay EA outrageous amounts of money for little content or what amounts to be a few scripts in some cases. thnx.

Jan 29, 2019
question - if i were looking for a full version of the game with all of the dlc for it, where may i find it? and is there anything that i would need to know or have as well in order to operate it? i grow weary of having to pay EA outrageous amounts of money for little content or what amounts to be a few scripts in some cases. thnx.
Visit The , you'll find what you're looking for. ;)

Reactions: GhostCanuck