Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks, the recommendation and tips you've given me. I'll be sure to make the use of these info.
spotted these today and thought of you -

if you like their style, might want to check out if they got anything else available (I didnt go through their patreon page, just those two)

Or...

(version 1)
(version 2)

Last edited:

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
I remember reading a couple of months ago that TurboDriver was starting to implement some kind of penis size framework on Wicked Whims. I think to add sex effects depending on genital size, etc. Does anyone know if it has gone any further?

MadandaJunior

Mar 23, 2018
I remember reading a couple of months ago that TurboDriver was starting to implement some kind of penis size framework on Wicked Whims. I think to add sex effects depending on genital size, etc. Does anyone know if it has gone any further?
It's in the mod now

Reactions: Singaia

isava

Oct 6, 2019
Hi
Can you help me please ?
I can have my sims female naked in the CAS, she always wears a bottom
Can you tell me what mod i need to upload , i don't have this problem with men sims
Thanks a lot

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You'll probably do better with Sims 4 Tray Importer.
i would imagine the sims 4 tray importer would tell me the name of the file that is missing the mesh, but I was hoping that if i knew the name of the file, I could look at the package itself and find out what mesh that particular package is missing. Not sure if the Tray Importer does that.

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
i would imagine the sims 4 tray importer would tell me the name of the file that is missing the mesh, but I was hoping that if i knew the name of the file, I could look at the package itself and find out what mesh that particular package is missing. Not sure if the Tray Importer does that.
Hi fellow Canadian.... Tray Importer will list every piece of cc your sim is wearing and will identify the missing mesh in red. It's a handy tool. The best way is to fire up a new sim, call them something like Trashy Deleteo... and then add all the cc that you don't like or that has the red question marks on them.. Then upload them to the gallery. When you open up Tray Importer click on cc and it will list everything they are wearing. From there you can just scroll down and either delete or if you want to add a mesh, it will tell you what the name of the mesh is and you can look for it and download online.
Hope this helps and best of luck :)

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Usually, one would use the google search function to find the download page of the package with the missing mesh. In most cases, the creator will provide a link to the required mesh.

Or at least they should.

Reactions: carlitoes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I hate to bother, but have a little thing I don't understand, the "1" on my library? (Image)

Its just I never seen this before.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I hate to bother, but have a little thing I don't understand, the "1" on my library? (Image)

Its just I never seen this before.
It's a Gallery notification. If you follow anyone, you're notified they posted/liked something. Happens with Maxis posts too.

Reactions: taglag

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi fellow Canadian.... Tray Importer will list every piece of cc your sim is wearing and will identify the missing mesh in red. It's a handy tool. The best way is to fire up a new sim, call them something like Trashy Deleteo... and then add all the cc that you don't like or that has the red question marks on them.. Then upload them to the gallery. When you open up Tray Importer click on cc and it will list everything they are wearing. From there you can just scroll down and either delete or if you want to add a mesh, it will tell you what the name of the mesh is and you can look for it and download online.
Hope this helps and best of luck :)
thanks for the response - the issue is that the object in question cannot be placed in game (it's a build item) so I can't place it in a lot and extract the tray info that way. If it were one of those clothing items, that would be simple enough, toss on a sim but unfortunately that's not the case. i can select the item from the build option, go to place it in the room but because it's missing it's floor print (or what not), that's as far as itll let me go. So trying to figure out how to resolve that issue before removing the item all together.

Reactions: carlitoes

loveisanangel

Jan 30, 2021
Does the item have a name in Build mode? Sometimes it even contains info of who made it. So you can look for it online and see if you can find the creator's post that hopefully links the missing mesh. I've found plenty of items and meshes that way. But sometimes there's too little to go on or it's an item no longer available online.

Reactions: gobur

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
Simtasia Animations (20.02.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bouncing Boobies (21.02.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, may I ask if the Mr P bounce is still needed from the previous version?