Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

bsart1001

Nov 16, 2018
Hey guy, does anyone have this tittie slider by pirumxsim?
Hey I got it. Anyway you can include the new merged version of your slider combo? They are amazing. Also wanted to ask if there was a way to potentially move the breast width distance off the neck control area in your merged file, as I have luumia's height slider for the neck height mod and cant seem to find an alternative for that specific slider. Any tips on how to do that would be awesome.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
question - if i were looking for a full version of the game with all of the dlc for it, where may i find it? and is there anything that i would need to know or have as well in order to operate it? i grow weary of having to pay EA outrageous amounts of money for little content or what amounts to be a few scripts in some cases. thnx.
Best is this release here for everything, updated to the most recent version v1.70.84.1020 incl Paranormal Stuff Pack. However there is a new patch out today (Feb 25th 2021) which is not yet included.

Anadius updates it all the time, so you can download just the parts you need each time if there is an update or new DLC instead of redownloading the entire thing again.

Also, sometimes CODEX/Anadius will just basic updates also. I usually get them from here:

But his updates are always on his main torrent though as well... just sometimes they are smaller if they are just the updates themselves made by CODEX or him, and not packed into his main torrent.

Anadius has a forum post also, it more goes into different ways to update sims 4. He has an auto updater, which I don't use since I prefer to download the updates myself. But you should read this also to know which way you want to update the game... auto update or manual updates like I mentioned above through selective downloading in the torrent or the CODEX updates.

Always backup the game install before any update incase there is a problem so you don't have to reinstall it all from scratch. As for the new update Feb 25th, I'll be checking the skidrowreloaded site every day, also be checking his torrent on 1337x.... I favor the smaller updates usually but sometimes you can only get them from his torrent... which are usually around 2-3 gb... while the smaller updates are often less than 1 gb.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Best is this release here for everything, updated to the most recent version v1.70.84.1020 incl Paranormal Stuff Pack. However there is a new patch out today (Feb 25th 2021) which is not yet included.

Anadius updates it all the time, so you can download just the parts you need each time if there is an update or new DLC instead of redownloading the entire thing again.

Also, sometimes CODEX/Anadius will just basic updates also. I usually get them from here:

But his updates are always on his main torrent though as well... just sometimes they are smaller if they are just the updates themselves made by CODEX or him, and not packed into his main torrent.

Anadius has a forum post also, it more goes into different ways to update sims 4. He has an auto updater, which I don't use since I prefer to download the updates myself. But you should read this also to know which way you want to update the game... auto update or manual updates like I mentioned above through selective downloading in the torrent or the CODEX updates.

Always backup the game install before any update incase there is a problem so you don't have to reinstall it all from scratch. As for the new update Feb 25th, I'll be checking the skidrowreloaded site every day, also be checking his torrent on 1337x.... I favor the smaller updates usually but sometimes you can only get them from his torrent... which are usually around 2-3 gb... while the smaller updates are often less than 1 gb.
thanks for the reply and in depth info. stupid question, what's a good torrent program to use? I haven't used any since the days of Limewire.

thx again

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
The entire download with all DLC's says its about 30 gb. Very small compared to actually buying all the DLC from EA, since Anadius uses some pretty nice compression on the files.... if you got it from EA's Origin, the download would be way over 50+ gb.

Yeah you could download certain packs, but it's so fiddly to do this since the sizes range from 100 megabytes to up to over 1 gb depending on the pack. I'd just download the entire torrent a little bit each day and watch your cap.

Personally I use uTorrent version 2.2.1. It's a very old version but the last good version of UTorrent, the newer versions of UTorrent are ad infested I've heard and bloated with useless junk.

Maybe some other people can suggest other Torrent programs they use also. I've also used qBittorrent before, seemed to work fine but like I said, the one I use right now is UTorrent 2.2.1... just a nice lightweight version, no bloatware, ads and useless crap... very old though.

Not a bad idea to use a VPN also if you are downloading torrents a lot... especially if you have an ISP provider that is tight in the ass or if you're in an area of a monopoly ISP racket and you don't want to burn bridges and need to keep your activities secret from them to avoid getting banned eventually. I've used Private Internet Access (PIA) for years. Thought about trying Mullvad VPN also since I heard it was good, but I have a long subscription left on PIA so I'll stick with that for now.
thanks, I thought the entire aspect of torrent was so that you couldnt be tracked due to how files are transferred and stored in the programs. good to know regarding the vpns.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
thanks, I thought the entire aspect of torrent was so that you couldnt be tracked due to how files are transferred and stored in the programs. good to know regarding the vpns.
You can enable encryption in mostly any Bittorrent program, but I have no idea how much of the transfer is encrypted. False sense of security if you ask me, not a bad thing to turn on, but using VPN is the best thing to do over everything... because even if the ISP didn't know what torrent was being transfered, they still know the torrent site you went to... unless you use a VPN of course.

And yes most sites do have https which encrypts the data on a specific website, but your ISP still knows the IP address of the site you went to, even though they may not know the exact things you were doing on that site/ip address with https enabled (in theory)....

So... again, VPN is the everything, https is also false sense of security and likely riddled with backdoors put in by google/chrome.

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
Infamous Beast Lady Sims
F95Zone is now home to ColonolNutty and his mod Devious Desires
These ladies are a perfect fit for your gameplay if you like the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download All In One (913 MB (957.686.251 Bytes)):
- - -

Last edited: