Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
anyone else bummed out that Sims for their latest patch which celebrate two decades of existence with content from some of the community but when they leave out Nisa and Turbodriver, the two biggest modders of the community, I cant help but feel like we were slighted. I mean, if it weren't for those two, Sims 4 probably would have been buried long ago lol. Maybe one day EA can release a RedBand version of an update for folks like us as a thank you for the millions we put into their coffers each year.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
anyone else bummed out that Sims for their latest patch which celebrate two decades of existence with content from some of the community but when they leave out Nisa and Turbodriver, the two biggest modders of the community, I cant help but feel like we were slighted. I mean, if it weren't for those two, Sims 4 probably would have been buried long ago lol. Maybe one day EA can release a RedBand version of an update for folks like us as a thank you for the millions we put into their coffers each year.
It is probably because of the Adult nature of the mods they make.(mostly).

Apr 6, 2020
That link is a bit messed up to find Mike24. If you click on the Mods Sheet link in that signature and at the top right hand corner navigate back to MAIN page. There you will find a "WW Animations" link ,and under that link is where Mike24 animations are provided. If you're not familiar with the functionality of spreadsheets, it can be a bit confusing. Don't be afraid to search around till you find what you want.

bisexualbelladonna I think your links may need to be reset in your signature.

My bad, I didn't realize I was dropping everyone off at Roburky instead of the main page. Should be fixed.

Reactions: Kali_TheDestroyer

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
Lifeline Animations update (Animations raging from 6-8M/2F)
1. Fuckfest (Stages 3 and 4) , Floor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Captured by the Bookcase Pt.2 (Stages 3, 4 and Climax), Bookshelf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
Can someone provide the Yummy-o-Tummy animations including patreon?

Yummy-o-Tummy: [Animation Pack#10] 1.0.1
no patr. :

They are not included in google docs :confused:

Reactions: elkasique

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
where can I find all the critical patreon objects? only a couple of them were posted here

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
Check the Google Sheet the link should be on the front page or check the TS4 Rebels reddit page
yea, ive already checked google sheet, but there's not all of his patron stuff
for example: submission cage, spanking banch, stretching cage, modern stock

i thought if someone has some patreon stuff, he will also had these objects

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just small question...

how is SimHub work exactly ? (or did it actualy work?)

all i can get is to read comments, but no idea how things work,s till at 0 followers , money etc.. from it.

Oct 5, 2019
just small question...

how is SimHub work exactly ? (or did it actualy work?)

all i can get is to read comments, but no idea how things work,s till at 0 followers , money etc.. from it.
You take "sex photos" and there should be an upload to SimHub option on them

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You take "sex photos" and there should be an upload to SimHub option on them
how do you take sex photo ?

i dont have any option on the phone.
and the standard camera snapshot things doesn't do anything, i dont have option to upload on simhub, even tho i took some picture of sims having sex and such... :/

Feb 4, 2021
how do you take sex photo ?

i dont have any option on the phone.
and the standard camera snapshot things doesn't do anything, i dont have option to upload on simhub, even tho i took some picture of sims having sex and such... :/
See if this helps all your questions: