Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

loveisanangel

Jan 30, 2021
yea, ive already checked google sheet, but there's not all of his patron stuff
for example: submission cage, spanking banch, stretching cage, modern stock

i thought if someone has some patreon stuff, he will also had these objects
All those items are in the Objects 2020 archive in the Extra content for animations section at the bottom.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
anyone have a link for kritical older stuff aio version? my browser is throwing error 502 errors on that file specifically

edit tried the url change method and all im getting is this
skylink is blocked

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
anyone have a link for kritical older stuff aio version? my browser is throwing error 502 errors on that file specifically

edit tried the url change method and all im getting is this
skylink is blocked
if you have DWP link, you can find the older adult stuff on there still indexed. Might have Kritical's stuff there as well - if you dont have the link, hopefully someone here can share it and if not, ill have to dig through my bookmarks and try to find it for you.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Have dalemonhead been around to offer us their merged venue list of all the major hitters (Littlemssam, Nisa, Basemental?, Ksuihuh, etc.) or any other added venue? Sorry for the @ ing, I'm just too ashamed to PM, because it's not their job to keep all of these Conflicting Shared Interests modders cohesive, so I didn't want to come off as a bother, but I really see the merger as essential to my mod collection and would love to have it, if it's not too much trouble to whip up? :D

Or am I being silly, and the old merge upload is still functioning? (when I check through my updates, the modders toss their venue files in there, but I don't know if it's just to complete the set, or if the venues needed updating as well). Also, I'm drawing a blank at the moment, but I remember seeing a few new venues outside of the old ones I had (the ones named above), and was wondering if the merger would include other venues out of the usual ones in the before times (the dreadful Covid in the early year 2020 is when I sort of took a break from sims 4); I wouldn't mind adding those mods to the collection, as I'm always expanding. :giggle:
Sorry Jiffie, I don't check this thread much any more. Here is my version of the venues list (which works with every single custom venue type I'm aware of) and was updated for Snowy Escape (no update was needed for Paranormal).

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry Jiffie, I don't check this thread much any more. Here is my version of the venues list (which works with every single custom venue type I'm aware of) and was updated for Snowy Escape (no update was needed for Paranormal).
Oh, wow! Hey, much love! Thank you so much for this! It's understandable, so no worries, sorry for throwing my reliance on you, it's just one of those little things I wish the modding community would keep tabs on when they make it, but understandable since the contribution to something like this can get so out of hand or lost to obscurity. Thank you, thank you again for providing that! It's definitively not your responsibility, and I'm eternally grateful! <3

Reactions: dalemonhead

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
am i the only one, who getting errors on every link from ts4 rebels google docs?

bill749

Oct 31, 2020
Is there way to mass download all animations from google drive without having to click each? It's quite a hassle.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is there way to mass download all animations from google drive without having to click each? It's quite a hassle.
prob not, since it would be a hassle for the mods to micro manage the folders each time a new animation is posted which can be hourly on some days.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
The truth is out there...dont be getting anal probed now by those little green men.

Reactions: Herr and JennaJJ

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Ty sooo mvch mista Lemonhead!

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Infamous Beast Lady Sims
F95Zone is now home to ColonolNutty and his mod Devious Desires
These ladies are a perfect fit for your gameplay if you like the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download All In One (913 MB (957.686.251 Bytes)):
- - -
Did you make these sims? and if you did WOW good job!

Reactions: Hellooo00