Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 06.03 i didnt know that there was another update. im glad the errors were killing me

v165.1
  • Fixed rare errors after loading the game or after travel
  • Fixed errors after loading a save with active sex occurring
  • Fixed asking for sex dialog showing up with peeping Sims

Aug 20, 2017
Where can I find these? I searched in CAS and in my game
Find what? If you mean the files for the sex shop, unzip the file attached here (everything except for the sample picture file and 'read me' txt file) into your Sims 4 |Tray folder. Launch your game and open gallery and then 'my library'. Remember to check 'custom content' and the lot should be in your library.

Last edited:

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
I uploaded the latest version of WW to the game but now sims do not undress.. settings are the same as usual...

Jan 4, 2019
Find what? If you mean the files for the sex shop, unzip the file attached here (everything except for the sample picture file and 'read me' txt file) into your Sims 4 |Tray folder. Launch your game and open gallery and then 'my library'. Remember to check 'custom content' and the lot should be in your library.
I was talking about the piercings from Simdulgenc, sorry I probably forgot to QUOTE, my bad

Reactions: Lady Whistledown
Jan 4, 2019
alright, so I have a question r/TS4_Rebels on Reddit have a CC sheet right? But that's currently under maintenance and some people on there keep asking how to access the files and probably there's a way to do it but I don't get it. Can somebody explain this thing to me or send me a link if it's possible somebody knows how? I really don't understand what I should do and any time I ask they always answer in a way that I don't understand and feel like I'm bothering them.

Oct 5, 2019
snip

When I look in the Event Log -
Application ("C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay_5.521.2012.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\GameBarFTServer.exe" -Embedding) (PID: 22520) has failed to complete a COM/RPC call because of an invalid message from server. User Action Try the operation again. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.

snip
If I had to guess, something is up with your Xbox App/Companion/Gamebar. Might want to check for updates or turn it off entirely.

trashfiresims

Aug 25, 2018
Can we use bittorrent already to stop these takedowns?

I'm sure novices don't even want to bother with learning how to use it, but anywhere these files are held are going to be subject to DMCA takedowns.

Just a suggestion.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Can we use bittorrent already to stop these takedowns?

I'm sure novices don't even want to bother with learning how to use it, but anywhere these files are held are going to be subject to DMCA takedowns.

Just a suggestion.
Makes the most sense but imagine that torrents will be hard to manage. I have no clue.

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
alright, so I have a question r/TS4_Rebels on Reddit have a CC sheet right? But that's currently under maintenance and some people on there keep asking how to access the files and probably there's a way to do it but I don't get it. Can somebody explain this thing to me or send me a link if it's possible somebody knows how? I really don't understand what I should do and any time I ask they always answer in a way that I don't understand and feel like I'm bothering them.
Where it says , remove the numbers and add a sia portal/host: sialoop.net, skydrain.net etc. G-sheets don't understand the sia:// as a link, so we had to add the localhost (127.0.0.1) there.

The reason we did this is so that people will be able to pick the portal that works for them and not keep trying the ones that do not.

Hope its clear now. :)

Reactions: Belondin and Bhob