Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys how are you? Sorry to bother you but after the cc spreadsheet has been removed I can't download it anymore, only the mod spreadsheet works for me. Is there a place where I can download cc? TKSM

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone have this skin? I'm trying to get it for so long from TS4 REBELS but it's still broken and yes, I know that we should share NSFW stuff but I have nowhere to get it from.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone have this skin? I'm trying to get it for so long from TS4 REBELS but it's still broken and yes, I know that we should share NSFW stuff but I have nowhere to get it from.
Can't help you, sorry. But if that skin is full nude, which most TiT skins are, then it IS NSFW (despite whatever posters like to pretend they're moderators claim).

Ed Newman

Oct 6, 2019
somebody can please share the last sims4imagination sims ?

or a place to get them (replacement of the Dead Mega...)

here (it's fine, as mentionned by multiples modators) or PM if you scary to "stain" this thread...

i need the 8 last released...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank in advance :p

edit: i DID tried the link in the CC sheet (new link) , but i can't open any file from the "cia" thingy link changing names... everything went on dead page or unexisting page.
The last three of them you can find here:

• Love
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If things are broken or not working, take it to . If you can't figure out how to download things,
i did that, followed instructions.

none of it worked. like i mentionned, i only end on unexisting page (dead or closed) or with a line saying that the file is locked... or more precisly :

""

message"skylink is blocked"
""

that's why i ask for others links.

i m not asking randomly :/ i tried before.

Reactions: Belondin

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
The last update was less than half an hour before your post. Use the time you wait to learn some patience.

Fortunately, these are already live on the sheets.
My ask has nothing with being patient or not, I'm just asking if people have it or not, I don't care if I have to wait a bit. It's what this thread is for, sharing and asking nsfw content.

anyone know where we can found a list of donor? To see if it's usefull (or not) to pledge to someone so I can share stuff anonymously on discord via pm or whatever, thx. I used to donate but the system completely changed

Apr 6, 2020
i did that, followed instructions.

none of it worked. like i mentionned, i only end on unexisting page (dead or closed) or with a line saying that the file is locked... or more precisly :

""

message"skylink is blocked"
""

that's why i ask for others links.

i m not asking randomly :/ i tried before.
If you don't tell us which links are broken, fixing them won't be prioritized.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you don't tell us which links are broken, fixing them won't be prioritized.
tried to take all 8 last girls from sims4imagination.
none of the link seems to work for me either i try multiples "sia" thing like mentionned in instruction.

CHKY2334

May 30, 2018
Does anyone have alt links for Simdulgence's new CC? Norton blocks me from accessing the download links.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone have alt links for Simdulgence's new CC? Norton blocks me from accessing the download links.
I add that some links are broken, like the vagina for males and piercing penis for female links. but it can probably be an issue with the host since news links are working well.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
any help to get the last version of sims 4?

It does not work when I tried to update 1.70.84 using codex.