Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone has the same issue with the latest WW? Sims do not get undressed even though settings are set up correctly.

Kitska

Feb 13, 2019
anyone have a previous version of GreyNaya's mod? my game says it's corrupt and won't start

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims v165.2 (08.03.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basemental Drugs 7.13.165 (08.03.2021)

(Installer)

Jan 4, 2019
Where it says , remove the numbers and add a sia portal/host: sialoop.net, skydrain.net etc. G-sheets don't understand the sia:// as a link, so we had to add the localhost (127.0.0.1) there.

The reason we did this is so that people will be able to pick the portal that works for them and not keep trying the ones that do not.

Hope its clear now. :)
Some works some don't but thank you. :):)

Reactions: Belondin

mpkio2

Jan 1, 2019
The CC Google Doc sheet has been taken down due to TOS.

Will we get a new one posted? What's going on with that sheet with all the CC?

An update would be most appreciated :)

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
The CC Google Doc sheet has been taken down due to TOS.

Will we get a new one posted? What's going on with that sheet with all the CC?

An update would be most appreciated :)
A list of backup links is available here and get updated in case any of the sheets go down: //

If you scroll down you will see "Mods and Animations" and "CC in General" -- both links work.

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
A list of backup links is available here and get updated in case any of the sheets go down: //

If you scroll down you will see "Mods and Animations" and "CC in General" -- both links work.
yea. but all sia's hosts are still dead. at least for me

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
yea. but all sia's hosts are still dead. at least for me
Ah sorry I was just referring to the Google Sheets, not Sia. Based on the pinned post in the Rebels subreddit, Sia is apparently undergoing maintenance and has been experiencing instability over the past week. The hosts should come back up eventually. For example, Siasky downloads work for me right now, but Sialoop ones do not.

Reactions: Asimmer

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
Ah sorry I was just referring to the Google Sheets, not Sia. Based on the pinned post in the Rebels subreddit, Sia is apparently undergoing maintenance and has been experiencing instability over the past week. The hosts should come back up eventually. For example, Siasky downloads work for me right now, but Sialoop ones do not.
yea, just checked - siasky works

but i still cant download lynxsimz cc. always getting errors
skydrain -
{"message":"failed to fetch skylink: [unable to perform raw download of the skyfile; unable to fetch base sector of skylink; workers were unable to recover the data by sector root - all workers failed]"}
siasky -
{"message":"skylink is blocked"}
siacdn -
404 not found

Reactions: Belondin

mpkio2

Jan 1, 2019

Thank you so much!!! :D

Reactions: byrnethefloor

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
somebody can please share the last sims4imagination sims ?

or a place to get them (replacement of the Dead Mega...)

here (it's fine, as mentionned by multiples modators) or PM if you scary to "stain" this thread...

i need the 8 last released...

thank in advance :p

edit: i DID tried the link in the CC sheet (new link) , but i can't open any file from the "cia" thingy link changing names... everything went on dead page or unexisting page.

Last edited: