Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Anyone have an ETA for when sai comes in finding it hard to belief that a maintenance takes an entire week to happen

Before people go how is this about adult modding? Well can't get more adult then most of lynx's clothing

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hello there, probably been said before, but I am trying to get the female penises from the Simdumgence stuff, but the link on the Doc links to nothing, any chance any one of you still have a working link? Thanks!

Ed Newman

Oct 6, 2019
Hello there, probably been said before, but I am trying to get the female penises from the Simdumgence stuff, but the link on the Doc links to nothing, any chance any one of you still have a working link? Thanks!
I followed these instructions - - and got the file with siasky host.

Reactions: bisexualbelladonna

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
more broken animations on the cc sheet, can anyone please re upload motherlode, Anrcis, mike,azmodaon,wild guy, and lupo animtaions?

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
more broken animations on the cc sheet, can anyone please re upload motherlode, Anrcis, mike,azmodaon,wild guy, and lupo animtaions?
What does broken mean? Is it a problem with the host? Does the file create a problem in the game? Is it out of date? Is it linked to the wrong thing?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
How do I control those who join sex? I tried the actor limit but it does not work. I set the min 2 and max 3. This way there would be no large gangbangs with only 1 animation available. I hate the pop up menu that constantly spams you to say yes or no if someone can join you in sex. They just keep spamming you can't stop it unless you quit sex. I just want people to have threesomes. MAX. No more than 3 people at once.