Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
regarding Nisa's Occult - do you need RoM? And if not, how do you learn new abilities for your succubi? I recall seeing a tome or something that you could read and learn stuff from but havent been able to find it in game. Anyone know?

Nov 17, 2020
Though i should put this here before peeps freak out but one of the two Google Sheets is down for "Violating" the TOS the other one is still up as of now though which has all the scripted mods and animations

Reactions: martlet

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Though i should put this here before peeps freak out but one of the two Google Sheets is down for "Violating" the TOS the other one is still up as of now though which has all the scripted mods and animations
Is the booty still getting updates otherwise I'm just going to get it from there also reddit seems to suggest its back up but sai the file sharing site in maintenance (for the last 3 days)

comfywit

May 4, 2020
TBH it was only a matter of time that it got taken down. Not surprised but it is a bummer. Some idiot probably reported it.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
regarding Nisa's Occult - do you need RoM? And if not, how do you learn new abilities for your succubi? I recall seeing a tome or something that you could read and learn stuff from but havent been able to find it in game. Anyone know?
No RoM needed.
There are no abilities included yet. This will come later. To make a CC occult working was already difficult enough. Now that it's done you can expect further stuff during the year. For the moment there is a plan for better strip club integration for Succubi but also stuff which can be used for normal sims like extended piercing framework and prostitution overhaul.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
No RoM needed.
There are no abilities included yet. This will come later. To make a CC occult working was already difficult enough. Now that it's done you can expect further stuff during the year. For the moment there is a plan for better strip club integration for Succubi but also stuff which can be used for normal sims like extended piercing framework and prostitution overhaul.
thanks, i only asked because i recalled seeing a screenshot and Nisa mentioning abilities. okay, so it's on the to do list for down the road, thanks.

Cherry_Bomb

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone knows if Cherry_Bomb or anyone of KLeoric or anyone that is encharged to that sheet knows it is down?
The CC sheet went back up 2 hours after it came down. Everybody was at work and could not deal with it the moment it went down.

The reason why we added tiny links to both sheets and asked people to bookmark those is for situations exactly like this one. ;)

Sia, on the other hand, still very unreliable, so YMMV.

Dec 1, 2017
While sialoop is being funky, could anyone who managed to grab the SMSims files from february upload them somewhere else please? I tried to look on Kemono but it's down too

Reactions: GhostCanuck

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I wonder if someone managed to save everything from the sheet that got took down((The one with CC not the animations)). Man we need a place to upload this crap. But honestly. I think it'll be impossible for these things to permemantly stay up as there is 100% a rat sniffing around here that reports it everytime they see it.
Think DropBox would be safe?

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
I wonder if someone managed to save everything from the sheet that got took down((The one with CC not the animations)). Man we need a place to upload this crap. But honestly. I think it'll be impossible for these things to permemantly stay up as there is 100% a rat sniffing around here that reports it everytime they see it.
Think DropBox would be safe?
they changed the CC link, it's not as obvious as before but if you read Cherry_Bomb's previous post then you know where to find it

animerox1213

Feb 29, 2020
Ok sorry !
Do you know where can i ask for it ?
You can request it on the subreddit, but requests are currently closed, according to the pinned post. Follow that subreddit and wait for the announcement when requests are open again.

caponey

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone have the latest Wicked Whims V165.1 yet they can share? I got the last one posted but that's 165.0 and the games bugging out with exception errors :(