Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
McCommand Center and MCWoohoo

Needed for 26-7 Sims Update

PS:
Does anyone have the latest Bouncing Boobies from Tonic Mole? If so please post it here. I'm still on the February version ;-)

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Basemental Drugs Patreon version v7.15.190 is now out
Does it add anything worthwhile? Been getting that out of date message for awhile but I just haven't felt the need to udate it since I don't update the Sims 4 anymore, so if the new version of BD is just to fix things Maxis broke, no need for it. But if he added some new drugs, its worth it. The mod really needs some new drugs, the last one was Amy if one has WP, but I hate WP so that one was worthless.

May 20, 2019
Does it add anything worthwhile? Been getting that out of date message for awhile but I just haven't felt the need to udate it since I don't update the Sims 4 anymore, so if the new version of BD is just to fix things Maxis broke, no need for it. But if he added some new drugs, its worth it. The mod really needs some new drugs, the last one was Amy if one has WP, but I hate WP so that one was worthless.
Change Log
Mod Repair • Fixed object states • Fixed Reward Store Injection • Updated phone icons • Corrected whims

May 20, 2019
waiting for Basemental Drugs Patreon version v7.15.190 to be posted here because I'm not interested in using the public version

Last edited:

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
My sims aren't showing up after the 7/26 update. Anyone know what the issue might be?
Ea screwed something up .. Something with life span, there is a patch coming soon to fix it. Characters with "non-standard" life expectancy do not function properly. ... ehh ... next patch and more problems with mods probably.

• Sad
Reactions: MatomiB