Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
The website seemed bugged on desktop versions, mobile version of the site works though, so there is a way to bypass it.

If you're on Chrome, right click the mediafire site and click on inspect, coding of the site will appear on the right side.
There's a tablet/phone symbol on the top left of the coding window. Click on that and it will change the site to the mobile dimensions, refresh the page and the site will look like you're browsing it through the mobile version. Input password and file should start downloading, though mine for some reasons started downloading without inputting the password.

Hope this helps.
I have tried the solution you have given but it is still the same, it is as if nothing happened. I also tried it even from my phone and nothing happens either. Are you sure the password is that?
The models are great, Asian-focused, but pretty.
I would really like to get them, and I think the community would too

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
So yeah, for everyone who wanting to know if it still works with the current WW version, Patreon or public, I can assure you it does as I use it with the current Patreon version myself.
Odd on part of the thread it says 2020 but then when I click the download link, it then says it was updated recently. I'd use it but I don't think Sims 4 auto generates teens, all I ever see in the towns and vacation spots are children, young adults, adults, and seniors, no toddlers or teens, and all of my Sims go to planned parenthood if they get pregnant...

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
WW 20.07

I got you a bunch of fixes and some preparation for the upcoming game patch and the High School Years expansion pack. You can expect at least two more updates next week

Warning! A new game patch is going to be released on July 26th!
The 1.90.358 game patch is coming out on July 26th with a ton of new features and changes to the base game. And even more changes and additions are coming on July 28th with the High School Years expansion pack.
This game patch and expansion pack will most likely affect many of the commonly used mods, so be prepared to encounter issues if you do decide to update right away and play with mods!

If you want to avoid updating the game for now, disable automatic game updates in settings and click the Go Offline button on Origin or Steam once the game patch is available.
changelog

• Made Sims display a refusal thought bubble when rejecting romancing Sims due to gender preference
  • Made player asking for sex respect the 'Romance Gender Preference Outcome' relationship setting
This mechanic will most likely change due to the upcoming changes with gender preference in base game
  • Made Sims display lewd dream reminder thought bubble after waking up
  • Made Strip Club bartending employees avoid trying to prepare drinks with special crafting requirements
  • Made the 'Ovulation' moodlet not alter Sim mood
  • Fixed Wicked Notebook not displaying names of special Sims
  • Fixed peeping through windows sometimes not uncovering the indoors
  • Fixed Sims using the wrong genital animation during various masturㅤbation interactions
  • Fixed Sexpertise books not supporting retail shelves
Thank you to from CinErotique for helping with the books!
  • Improved default female body bottom visuals
  • Made Sims use the original feet models by default again
The high resolution feet models are still available in the Body Selector.
  • Fixed Sims sometimes not dressing up when leaving the lot
  • Fixed Sim tongue appearing with a layer of snow when outdoors
  • Fixed issues with supporting special case female body bottom
  • Fixed custom werewolf body parts not staying on Sims

• Fixed rare errors when loading Sims using custom content body parts
  • Fixed Sims refusing sex sometimes resulting in an error
  • Fixed clicking on draggable objects sometimes causing errors

WickedVariant

Jun 13, 2021
Odd on part of the thread it says 2020 but then when I click the download link, it then says it was updated recently. I'd use it but I don't think Sims 4 auto generates teens, all I ever see in the towns and vacation spots are children, young adults, adults, and seniors, no toddlers or teens, and all of my Sims go to planned parenthood if they get pregnant...
The unlocker doesn't spawn teens or Sims in general. All it does is unlock WW features to use with teens because Turbo was forced to remove it from WW due to guideline issues with Patreon.

If you have issues with teens spawning, maybe you have another mod that controls how townies are spawned in the game, for example Sim Spawn Overhaul by Lotharihoe or Townie Overhaul by Bienchen. These can limit the amount of townies and the kind of Sims that are spawned. I'm not sure but it wouldn't surprise me if you can also control this to a certain degree with MCCC.

As for teens using WW features, you need the unlocker or the setting to enable romance with teens in WW won't show at all. If you have issues with teen pregnancies and use MCCC, then you need to also enable teens at an age group to get pregnant. This is a setting in MCCC.

I'm using both mentioned above mods to control Sim spawns along with MCCC, WW and the unlocker. I'm using Sim families I've created myself and usually delete existing families. To get to the point, when my Sim families have babies and they grow up to be teens, WW and the unlocker work as intended and it's completely possible to have teen pregnancies just by using the WW features.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
If you have issues with teens spawning, maybe you have another mod that controls how townies are spawned in the game, for example Sim Spawn Overhaul by Lotharihoe or Townie Overhaul by Bienchen.
I don't use any script mods except for WW, DD, and Basemental Drugs and Gangs but the town I play just doesn't have any teens or children in the town I play in, which is Brindletown Bay I believe. I have noticed children Sims in other towns and at certain festivals however, and have seen some teens in that town that Cottage Living added. Maybe certain towns spawn differently? I mean Brindleton Bay spawns all the stray animals while other towns don't, and don't mermaids only spawn in a specific town?

For the best, they may come into my lot and play Billie Fattie Eilish or something.

killswitch64

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know the password for the files for this guy?

i want to know too the password its really interesting content someone please help us with this one.
its not 1232345 ive already tried on mediafire not working at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkorpionX96