Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

FreeBear21

Oct 15, 2021
Unfort it didnt work for me - under normal browser settings, I couldnt enter the password at all in Chrome. Flipped it to the phone setup as you mentioned and it allowed me to enter the password but the page just refreshes after that and nothing downloads :(
ditto didn't work for me

blacksheep0815

Nov 3, 2017
after you switched to the mobile version just click the address field an hit enter. should start downloading the file automatically.

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone, is Wicked Whims compatible with Sexy Gigs? If yes, which version of Sexy Gigs is running with the latest update and Wicked Wims ?
Sorry for my bad english!

abc22_3

Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys, any one got this guy? it seems like he does not have any files to download on kemono

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone know the author of this women's clothing? Maybe someone has?
Those are likely from sstormyy:
It's hard to know which ones because he compiles a whole lot into a zip but download the CATALOGS file and check there.

I don't like most of his stuff but I do have that skirt, you'll have to look for the top yourself.
Here you go:

Last edited:

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Those are likely from sstormyy:
It's hard to know which ones because he compiles a whole lot into a zip but download the CATALOGS file and check there.

I don't like most of his stuff but I do have that skirt, you'll have to look for the top yourself.
Here you go:
Yeah you wanna be careful looking through his stuff.
A lot of his stuff really are low poly and really amateur and not only that. Since he just lumps everything together, you might install some scat outfits as he makes those types of outfits. Lucky I never had but I did look at his patron and........ugh...

Godokgo

May 28, 2022
This is a good time to remind everybody that a sub-reddit exists where changelogs/updates are posted daily.

Also G-sheets with links to leaked content (also updated daily), and a Discord channel.

If you would like to share/help out, please reach out to us. ;)
Where can I text you? I'd like to be in that group

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
They won't let u ask for sl conversions though, that sucks
What is an SL conversion? All I know is the new site with the vault is a huge improvement over having to use Reddit, I never cared for Reddit.

Greynaya has a WIP up, which mean soon there will be new animations, and as I've said before, quite fond of his/her work. I actually have no issue donating, its just I don't trust Paymetron. So donate or see if the animations end up elsewhere... decisions, decisions.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
hi

when I use a breast-mod in a character, I add it using the WW body parts menu. The cloths do not work properly, and it just works when the character does not wear a t-shirt.

Is there a way to fix those cloths and thus one could see the form of the breasts-mod? I can not use it as a default mod, I would like to be able to do it.

By the way, this the breasts-mod I am using, I recommend it to everyone.

I am also looking for a body-preset which use this breasts-mod, it will work with the cloths.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
hi

when I use a breast-mod in a character, I add it using the WW body parts menu. The cloths do not work properly, and it just works when the character does not wear a t-shirt.

Is there a way to fix those cloths and thus one could see the form of the breasts-mod? I can not use it as a default mod, I would like to be able to do it.
No. The clothes have to be build with the specific breast mod.
For example Nitropanic builds a lot of clothes based on Eve body, Lynx builds a lot with Allure breasts, Cuupid creates clothes based on WW breasts (some older stuff also for Allure), Nany is currently based on Magicbot body, sstormy had based the stuff mostly on Better Breasts and so on.
So the clothes cc has to be build with the specific breast mod.
Only possibility is to ask the creator of the breast mod if they know any cc creator who makes some clothes based on the breast mod.

Reactions: rayoIII

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
QuinSims PostureSentinel (10.07.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NNISM Animations (for VIP NNISMers) (13.07.2022)

Bobahloo animations (15.07.2022)

Savaccini Animations (13.07.2022)

CIPHER Animations (15.07.2022)

Objects for bobahloo animations (15.07.2022)