Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
No. The clothes have to be build with the specific breast mod.
For example Nitropanic builds a lot of clothes based on Eve body, Lynx builds a lot with Allure breasts, Cuupid creates clothes based on WW breasts (some older stuff also for Allure), Nany is currently based on Magicbot body, sstormy had based the stuff mostly on Better Breasts and so on.
So the clothes cc has to be build with the specific breast mod.
Only possibility is to ask the creator of the breast mod if they know any cc creator who makes some clothes based on the breast mod.
Thanks, as you see there are so many things I do not know about it.

I use body-suits or body-wear which are really accesories.. in that way it works, so my sim is "dressed" and it keep the breasts form. I only do it with my female character, those breasts are awesome XD

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Are there any face mods to make them look a little more Disney like? like bigger eyes. stuff like that. Also any mods for more cartoon like nipples instead of realistic?

blacksheep0815

Nov 3, 2017
Are there any face mods to make them look a little more Disney like? like bigger eyes. stuff like that. Also any mods for more cartoon like nipples instead of realistic?
check out sims. maybe you figure it out how he archieved it on his creations.

as for cartoonish nipples maybe you should look into .

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Any mods for making werewolf females more attractive? breast slider, hair, face feature sliders

gsbm

May 6, 2017
Yes, it still works. There was also an update back in June. Using the current WW Patreon version with the updated unlocker myself and it works like a charm.

Here's the link to the Unlocker.

Well this blows
This site can’t be reached
Check if there is a typo in ww%20unlocker.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Reactions: Drugs of Anubia

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Well this blows
This site can’t be reached
Try this link...

Looks identical to yours but for some reason when I click on mine it goes right to the mod, when I click on yours I get the error message.

Not sure if that mod will even work anymore, its from 2019, there's been like 20 different versions of WW since then.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
Kitana from MK11:
Jennifer Aniston:
Elisha Cuthbert:
Pepper Rose:

No photos to avoid forum bloat
Check the sliders folder bad package game wouldn't load.

WickedVariant

Jun 13, 2021
Try this link...

Looks identical to yours but for some reason when I click on mine it goes right to the mod, when I click on yours I get the error message.

Not sure if that mod will even work anymore, its from 2019, there's been like 20 different versions of WW since then.
Thanks for re-posting the link. I re-added it to my original post and it works now as it should.

The mod works as intended with WW. It's been updated in June this year.
WWUnlockerUpdated.png

So yeah, for everyone who wanting to know if it still works with the current WW version, Patreon or public, I can assure you it does as I use it with the current Patreon version myself.

darkhellion

Jan 9, 2018
Hello, can someone help me with the name and author of some animations?
The two animations are on the sofa, the first, I think it's called watching tv with his father and the second, I don't know the name but it's similar only with a bandit or something like that, both are about cuckold.

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry i thought i had all of them in the folder. Here you go!

thank you so much, still kinda sad, after testing, magic bot v5 + slider are still the best feet, they look kinda cute, v1 update is close to duck feet, v1 ea syze is alright but has crap textures