Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Sorry to bring this up again but has the kendoll issue been solved? I'm now having this problem. Dickless male sims...

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
does anyone know if the virginity system mod and some traits of YourFalseHope need update for the new high school pack?
What does that mod do anyways. I have it in my game but no clue what it does. Never mind, I just read it needs the XML injector, which I didn't have in my game, I do now. So now I shall see... or not see...

Last edited:

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know if FalseHopes NSFW stuff is all working (traits and aspirations) with new packs and updates? I see them mention their sfw but not the other. Thanks :)

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone know if FalseHopes NSFW stuff is all working (traits and aspirations) with new packs and updates? I see them mention their sfw but not the other. Thanks :)
The Virgin one seems to be working, I tossed in some horny moodlet/trait whatever mod he did, no clue if its working or not, no instructions on what it does that I've come across at least, the mega folder just has a ton of mods, doesn't say exactly what they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: byrnethefloor

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I keep getting this error
223443.png
and in turn I cannot play plus all Sims are deleted in the save. Thank GOD not the tray files just the unplayed and played households. I tried updating MCCC, Nisa, and WW. But it still occurs on a new save.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Don't update XML Injector unless you have the High School expansion, seems to not be compatible with the game without it, or whatever update came out after the High School expansion.

Think I'd rather play ET on the Atari than install that new expansion, three Sims sites are just one bug report after another. But well, I guess its worth it, the teens get acne now.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
I keep getting this error
View attachment 1969704
and in turn I cannot play plus all Sims are deleted in the save. Thank GOD not the tray files just the unplayed and played households. I tried updating MCCC, Nisa, and WW. But it still occurs on a new save.
I also get a similar result with the latest patch and latest WW.

If I remove WW, it works.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, just to say that with the latest WW, BMD and WP, everything is working fine, no time/saving bug at all. I can switch from the map, CAS, no reset of the WW settings, no time issue at all.
I didn't updated MCC to its latest version but it seem it is working fine again :)