Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
Please redownload TD updated to-day
WW 08.08

v173.1
Fixed Sex Autonomy not recognizing that objects are placed on Coffee Tables, Accent Tables, and TV Stands
Fixed certain interactions not being restricted when using the Pose feature
Fixed and improved detection of sex that can initiate pregnancy
Fixed not being able to re-color pubic hair
Fixed the 'Wicked Wall Sex Marker' not showing up in Build/Buy under Custom Content
Added 'animation_has_visible_tongue' sex animation actor variable
Animators can use this variable to disable tongues from showing up on Sims during animations. This is mostly useful when an animation doesn't use tongues.
Sex
Added 'Sexual Stamina' motive during sex
Added 'Sexual Stamina Motive Switch' Advanced Sex Interaction Setting
The ability to see how much has sex progressed or how close are Sims to finish was always missing. With the 'Sexual Stamina' motive, which is synchronized for all Sims in a sex interaction, you can tell when Sims are going to be done. This motive only appears during sex and replaces the 'Social' need.
Not all modded Occults/Transformations are supported to display this motive, but if there's a way to make it compatible, I will update it.

Attractiveness
Reworked, Rebalanced, and Simplified Attractiveness
It's faster, cleaner, prettier, more stable, easier to understand, and ready to make an impact. Many aspects have been altered, simplified, combined with other elements, or simply removed to declutter.
⚠ Warning! Yes, this means that existing Sims Attractiveness preferences will be altered and their view of other Sims will change. There is no way to avoid it, progressing forward while sticking with the old system was simply not possible.
Oh, and icons now fit the style

Added Strong Attractiveness
Selecting or developing preferences can feel like it doesn't matter, making you think that the individual selected likes and dislikes just don't change much. That's where Strong Attractiveness can make your selections impactful.
With Strong Attractiveness you can select up to three likes and dislikes that are the most important and these will have the biggest influence on how others are perceived. If there's something specific you care about the most, make it a Strong Preference and it will have a strong impact.

Added the ability to 'Split Preferences Per Male & Female'
Sims that are open to relationships with everybody can now split their preferences into Male Sims and Female Sims. You can still select Universal preferences that will apply to everybody but are adjusted with Male/Female specific preferences depending on the perceived Sim.
Splitting Sims preferences is a manual action and requires manually selecting preferences. Developing preferences will only be done to Universal preferences.

Added 'Attractiveness Blacklisted' Wicked Attribute (trait)
Although Attractiveness Ambivalent Sims would ignore the looks of other Sims, that would not exclude them from the world of superficial refinement appraisal. Sims that are Attractiveness Blacklisted will not see or be seen by other Sims through the attractiveness feature.

Other
Fixed some objects in the High School Years world causing errors
Updated Pubic Hair growth rates for the current age spans

Last edited:

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
Please redownload TD updated to-day
WW 08.08

v173.1
Fixed Sex Autonomy not recognizing that objects are placed on Coffee Tables, Accent Tables, and TV Stands
Fixed certain interactions not being restricted when using the Pose feature
Fixed and improved detection of sex that can initiate pregnancy
Fixed not being able to re-color pubic hair
Fixed the 'Wicked Wall Sex Marker' not showing up in Build/Buy under Custom Content
Added 'animation_has_visible_tongue' sex animation actor variable
Animators can use this variable to disable tongues from showing up on Sims during animations. This is mostly useful when an animation doesn't use tongues.
Sex
Added 'Sexual Stamina' motive during sex
Added 'Sexual Stamina Motive Switch' Advanced Sex Interaction Setting
The ability to see how much has sex progressed or how close are Sims to finish was always missing. With the 'Sexual Stamina' motive, which is synchronized for all Sims in a sex interaction, you can tell when Sims are going to be done. This motive only appears during sex and replaces the 'Social' need.
Not all modded Occults/Transformations are supported to display this motive, but if there's a way to make it compatible, I will update it.

Attractiveness
Reworked, Rebalanced, and Simplified Attractiveness
It's faster, cleaner, prettier, more stable, easier to understand, and ready to make an impact. Many aspects have been altered, simplified, combined with other elements, or simply removed to declutter.
⚠ Warning! Yes, this means that existing Sims Attractiveness preferences will be altered and their view of other Sims will change. There is no way to avoid it, progressing forward while sticking with the old system was simply not possible.
Oh, and icons now fit the style

Added Strong Attractiveness
Selecting or developing preferences can feel like it doesn't matter, making you think that the individual selected likes and dislikes just don't change much. That's where Strong Attractiveness can make your selections impactful.
With Strong Attractiveness you can select up to three likes and dislikes that are the most important and these will have the biggest influence on how others are perceived. If there's something specific you care about the most, make it a Strong Preference and it will have a strong impact.

Added the ability to 'Split Preferences Per Male & Female'
Sims that are open to relationships with everybody can now split their preferences into Male Sims and Female Sims. You can still select Universal preferences that will apply to everybody but are adjusted with Male/Female specific preferences depending on the perceived Sim.
Splitting Sims preferences is a manual action and requires manually selecting preferences. Developing preferences will only be done to Universal preferences.

Added 'Attractiveness Blacklisted' Wicked Attribute (trait)
Although Attractiveness Ambivalent Sims would ignore the looks of other Sims, that would not exclude them from the world of superficial refinement appraisal. Sims that are Attractiveness Blacklisted will not see or be seen by other Sims through the attractiveness feature.

Other
Fixed some objects in the High School Years world causing errors
Updated Pubic Hair growth rates for the current age spans
I have a question, Did anyone see any form of announcement or statement giving a heads up on the current changes forced upon us, and a workaround on how it would / will be possible to adapt our old savegames (some, people worked on for quite some time) to these said changes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Simsviciadolol

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Someone have that SIM for Mervejuana? I tried Kemono.party but the download link is off.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I have a question, Did anyone see any form of announcement or statement giving a heads up on the current changes forced upon us, and a workaround on how it would / will be possible to adapt our old savegames (some, people worked on for quite some time) to these said changes?
You mean let us know why the useless features are put in there in the first place? Nah, that would make sense. Turbo has always defaulted to what HIS view of the world is, not ours. FYI, you're beating a dead horse. He should also be removing features that are duplicated in the game. (sexual preference for one) Yet he doubles down.. Go figure.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Deaderpool's modders on Discord said he's working on a fix but it's a visual bug. I tested it yesterday, custom ages work fine, it's just that visually it's off. Like mine says 88 days total for YA and my custom age is 46, but when a Sim hits 47 days they age up normally. It also fixes itself once they age up
Well it's not a visual bug in cheats when you try to add satisfaction points... I was told that EA changed that too, and capped it at 10k. Yet I can use EA's cheat and set it to 100k with no problem. Just hate typing all that shit in. Anyhow, I don't think most of the support have a clue, so don't take what they say as gospel. They don't play because they spend too much time thinking they know what they are talking about.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have Carl's Sim Spawner and Filter Tool? Supposedly it replaced NPCC and you can even have the game auto populate sims using your own tray files.