Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Where do you guys gain access to the sims4 collections? Both google docs are deleted, the subreddit is down and the discord invite is invalid.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Where do you guys gain access to the sims4 collections? Both google docs are deleted, the subreddit is down and the discord invite is invalid.
You mean Rebels? I just typed it on Google and it appears on the first or second place.

Reactions: RohanRider

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I know this reply is a year old but is there any working link on this item? Because this one is broken. Thank you. :)
Golyhawhaw is an early access creator, not a permapaywaller. If that item is one year old it's already available for free on his page

Last edited:
Reactions: Anmlt369

Drugs of Anubia

Jan 2, 2018
ok, long time I don't update, but what's going on with TS4Rebels? Now there is this "vault" thing and when I download WW from there the file comes up strange, there is a .zip and a .part, my browser says the download is unusual or something, and winrar says the file is damaged and can't be openned. Anyone can explain me how to make things work again?
Use a different browser my dude. The vault is trying some new thing and it's got mixed responses from the audience.

Reactions: Jieigh
May 20, 2019
Basemental has released Basemental Drugs Patreon version v7.15.192 Change Log

High School Years • Fixed bug preventing puberty from starting • Disabled autonomous drug use in school • Autonomous smoking now occurs in bathroom stalls • User directed smoking now occurs in bathroom stalls • School staff will react towards high students
Other • Fixed bug with missing strains from vaporizer • Added eco hacks for Copperdale • Added legalization settings for Copperdale • Fixed bug occuring when borrowing drugs • Updated not operational log file • Reworked some backend functionality

colablues

Jul 19, 2022
Hello everyone...
I would have a bit out of topic But related to the Sims anyway!
I have a particularly well done land, But I also have a 2nd that I would like to go with him,
So here is my somewhat technical question ...
Does he have a way to say to the Sims 4 games
That my land is not a land but a room?
Thanks in advance !

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone have the latest version of ellnoir's flirtyfetishes?

Also I recently found out Turbo added malware program in his WW because of some modder's beef. If that's true, has that been removed from WW? Anyone used WW and DD without any issues?