Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
So is TonicMole still hardcore paywalling or is the Bouncing Boobies mod somewhere publicly available? I think in the sheets was a version from February. In the new Vault is nothing.

Reactions: Deckmaster

colablues

Jul 19, 2022
Hello,
I'm going to pass for a fool
but what is this RTBP that I often hear about?
I do not find anything ?
Thank you !

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
Eagleman223 Thank you very much! I was exactly looking for this. Great stuff!

I have no clue what to do so I do ask now: I have an issue with a brothel. It got the lot trait but as soon as my Sim visit the lot with NPC they directly leave the lot and do not return. Anyone has an idea how to prevent NPC from leaving immediately after arriving on a lot?

Last edited:

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Eagleman223 Thank you very much! I was exactly looking for this. Great stuff!

I have no clue what to do so I do ask now: I have an issue with a brothel. It got the lot trait but as soon as my Sim visit the lot with NPC they directly leave the lot and do not return. Anyone has an idea how to prevent NPC from leaving immediately after arriving on a lot?
In case anything is missing above:

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Guys, do you have WW compatible Hiroki's BetterBody?

I remember once I had BetterBody which was shown in WW body selection.

But I already delete the file and redownload it again from Loverslab, but it turns out it doesn't show in WW body selection.

I had this problem and solved it. Make sure the folder or Hiroki's BetterBody files are ordered above(alphabetically first) the WW's files or folder where WW's in.
No need to "abandon" something that still works if there's no problem with it, contrary to what some people are saying. It works, causes no issues, keep using.

(not to mention there's really no other breast model that looks actually as natural as Hiroki's does... maybe allure's. For everyone that doesn't really like fake or hentai-looking breasts in realistic sims, hiroki's one of the best, if not the.)

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I swear turbo or w/e the fuck the WW creator name is such a hypocrite.
Lets teens fuck then suddenly decides against it because this new EP? they suddenly trying to have some sort of moral high ground now?
Then again...this is the sims community we're talking about, we have some of the most woke people of any gaming community. So guess I don't blame him.

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone know whats the difference between both versions in YourFalseHope: Tight trait? There are 2 version in Mega folder:

Tight
Tight_Separated.

Both have different sizes but i dont know what thing have everyone of them.

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
I swear turbo or w/e the fuck the WW creator name is such a hypocrite.
Lets teens fuck then suddenly decides against it because this new EP? they suddenly trying to have some sort of moral high ground now?
Then again...this is the sims community we're talking about, we have some of the woke people of any gaming community. So guess I don't blame him.
He's made his money and is trying to claim the moral high-ground over Colonel Nutty. Actively sabotaging DD working alongside WW is a bit of a dick move. I also reckon there might be some NDA shenanigans regarding how Sims 5 will be working with modding, as EA have been doing a few collaborations recently and reaching out regarding terms and conditions on early access. Although I'm reading between the lines somewhat.

Eh, it'll eventually get fixed I should think, if not by Turbo.