Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
MCCC Woohoo no longer works I guess with the latest patch since I no longer see no string woohoo options and Sims are not autonomously woohooing. Kind of sad since it was nice to have the option especially when you didn't want to have Sims getting it on in public with WW.
Ir works just fine.. EA just put in a few more hoops to jump through before hand.. Like you have to ask in romance about their preferences.. and about woohoo... It's really stupid, but it's still there. I thought the same as you did.. Until I figured it out.

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
Not sure if it's okay for me to link but I saw a thread on LL where some user was uploading the Patreon versions after the 1-month embargo.
Just noticed a response from the creator on LL, a new improved version is expected in October, the current patreon version is an incomplete testing version of WIP.

rolfili

Jul 2, 2019
alles funktioniert jetzt für mich, ich möchte das Update Installieren Sie die High School Extension meine Frage ist, ob es Probleme gibt, dann haben Sie alles auf dem neuesten Stand mit den Mods