Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
I DLed the new inappropriate unlock and it doesn't work with the latest WW?
There is an additional step to do and it doesn't work "out of the box". You have to give the teen some whicked attribute (post puberty sth. sth...no idea because I don't have the EP and stayed with version 172 for now), so they will be considered again for sex.

Reactions: luerv and 20eyes

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone know whats the difference between both versions in YourFalseHope: Tight trait? There are 2 version in Mega folder:

Tight
Tight_Separated.

Both have different sizes but i dont know what thing have everyone of them.
Just from checking the string tables it seems the Oral Tighntness is separated from the Tightness of the other holes in the Tight_Separated package. So 2 different traits in the separated mod instead of one trait for all holes. So I would go with the separated one and ignore the other.

Reactions: Telonidas

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I swear turbo or w/e the fuck the WW creator name is such a hypocrite.
Lets teens fuck then suddenly decides against it because this new EP? they suddenly trying to have some sort of moral high ground now?
Then again...this is the sims community we're talking about, we have some of the woke people of any gaming community. So guess I don't blame him.
You dont appease the woke crowd by removing stuff, you double down and give them the finger.

tsaaq

Jan 23, 2021
He's made his money and is trying to claim the moral high-ground over Colonel Nutty. Actively sabotaging DD working alongside WW is a bit of a dick move. I also reckon there might be some NDA shenanigans regarding how Sims 5 will be working with modding, as EA have been doing a few collaborations recently and reaching out regarding terms and conditions on early access. Although I'm reading between the lines somewhat.

Eh, it'll eventually get fixed I should think, if not by Turbo.
Capitalism makes whores of everyone.

Reactions: Roe1961 and SimLvr8

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Just from checking the string tables it seems the Oral Tighntness is separated from the Tightness of the other holes in the Tight_Separated package. So 2 different traits in the separated mod instead of one trait for all holes. So I would go with the separated one and ignore the other.
Thanks for your info, you are right ill go for the separated one :)

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing! Do you know what's the difference between the 3 versions of Falsehope's SendNudes mod? Can't find anything on it
Three Versions [Pick Only One]:
  • Version 1: Can Pick Any Sim, will gain Relationship + Confident Moodlet
  • Version 2: Can pick Any Sim that has a Committed Romantic Relationship with Your Sim, will gain Relationship, Flirty Moodlet + Possible Invite Over for Hookup
  • Version 3: Can Pick Any Sim, will gain Relationship + Confident Moodlet + Possible Invite Over for Hookup
Requirements:
  • Flirty or Confident Mood
  • Be Nude (Wicked Whims Nudity Compatible)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asimmer and DeadNin

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is anyone know link for free sims? esp the patreon one "anything except sim4imagination.. thanks
[scroll down 1/2 way to page as latest sims arent available yet (which is odd) but the rest are) - this is prob my fav. creator right now as I hate having to manually download each individual item from sim creators who are too lazy/stupid/useless?/discuss to have them all in one file.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
MCCC Woohoo no longer works I guess with the latest patch since I no longer see no string woohoo options and Sims are not autonomously woohooing. Kind of sad since it was nice to have the option especially when you didn't want to have Sims getting it on in public with WW.