Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
You mean this here?
Thanks for that. I found Version 1 and 2 on some site called Kemona or something, and someone asked False if they'd do a third version that would combine 1 and 2 and they said they'd look into it, but it never was added to the Kemona site. Guess he did version 3 and went paetron only with it or something. Getting sick of Paetron...

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So suddenly Sims that have been romantic partners with other sims are NOW refusing sex because they find the sim 'repulsive' or 'unatractive' What changed and how do I fix this?

Reactions: Asimmer

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
So suddenly Sims that have been romantic partners with other sims are NOW refusing sex because they find the sim 'repulsive' or 'unatractive' What changed and how do I fix this?
They reworked the attraction system, from what I understood from the last update of WW. You have to go back and change everyone's attraction settings again. But I'm having a probably with it resetting every time I save and quit. May just be me. My main game settings keep resetting as well.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Turbo should start working for EA, their methods are totally in sinc... Every time they update their own shit they destroy it. When they try to fix what they fucked up they half ass patch it and break smth else in the process. I bet they fix leaking pipes with chewing gum too.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
How do FalseHope's sexual quirks work? How does one add (or remove) them? I can't find anything on the sim pie menu or cas but there's an option to ask about them to other sims.