Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

yaroslavdik

Nov 16, 2021
To new Users:

Bookmark me:

{yes this is a link]
this link got 404,it this only my problem?

Reactions: MatomiB

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
this link got 404,it this only my problem?
nope, just happened today to me as well. keep it around, ive seen that page vanish from time to time only to pop back up again. If (and when) it does, I'll try to remember to update with new link if need be.

Reactions: Mitchums

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the tongue in first person? I don't have any of the files that Turbo suggests are the cause. Its just in all animations in first person.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the tongue in first person? I don't have any of the files that Turbo suggests are the cause. Its just in all animations in first person.
Go into wickedwhims / sex settings / sex interaction / advanced sex interaction
then look for animated tongue in sex switch

rolfili

Jul 2, 2019
i have update installed the high school extension my question is I saved the game, but it doesn't start there, but at an old point or somewhere else

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
I really need help who can help ... !
This is not a support forum! If you need support then go to some Discord Servers like Deaderpool or since you are german maybe Sims DE ( ) or EA forums.
Since I'm already writing I can tell you that you have the Grundhog Day Bug.
See here:

Only possibility to solve for now...deactivate the Highsschool years pack until this shit is patched from EA.
How to deactivate single packs? Google it.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2022.5 RC1 (29.08.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (29.08.2022)

Savaccini Animations (29.08.2022)

Xenos14

Feb 19, 2019
This is not a support forum! If you need support then go to some Discord Servers like Deaderpool or since you are german maybe Sims DE ( ) or EA forums.
Since I'm already writing I can tell you that you have the Grundhog Day Bug.
See here:

Only possibility to solve for now...deactivate the Highsschool years pack until this shit is patched from EA.
How to deactivate single packs? Google it.
Sims4Studio's Batch patch to fix the Trendi nonsense on clothes worked for me. Haven't had the issue since I ran that late last week. It only fixed about 5 clothing items, but apparently that was enough to cause the issue...

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
Do you know if the Sopor allure and Wild Guy body details are compatible together ?
Also from the WW body selector I only see the option to select the Allure top. Is there any way to apply Wild Guy FBD to all sims ?