Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
Hey.. I know this probably isn't the place, but I need help. T_T I don't know why my wizards don't have a head. Also I've been getting this notice every time I play the game. Can't find where the problem is too and it's been a while since it's appeared. :cry: Help will be very much appreciated!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
delete all your "rig" or "rigged" files

It's most likely some kind of tongue conflict since the head is invisible.

Mar 15, 2020
Since you guys seem to love icemunmun's stuff I thought you might want to know that necrodog has created a mod which comes with ten new toast recipes: nutella, fried beans, strawberry jam, blackberry jam, peanut butter and banana, cream cheese, hummus, cream and berries, butter, and avocado toast. The mod includes a cc toaster mesh with custom animations and sounds (the toast will slide down into the toaster and spring up when it is cooked, with associated spring sounds). It was released on April 4th but I only just heard about it today, and thought some of you might be interested too.

duchamp

Mar 28, 2019
I've been having a similar issue with spellcasters. Everytime I try to create a spellcaster, the body stays pitch black. No eyes, mouth or anything. Just a black form with clothes. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
I've been having a similar issue with spellcasters. Everytime I try to create a spellcaster, the body stays pitch black. No eyes, mouth or anything. Just a black form with clothes. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
Most probably a broken piece of CC.
50/50 or use the tray importer to see what your sim has on.

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Anyone got Donor or interested to become Donor For "PlazaSims"???

Shit Looks Beautiful But some of them paywalled.... but CMIIW

Sep 26, 2019
Anyone got Donor or interested to become Donor For "PlazaSims"???

Shit Looks Beautiful But some of them paywalled.... but CMIIW
Honestly I feel that especially since Plazasims has some awesome RDR2 content listed for may 4th, and the rest of the Jill RE3 remake outfits listed by the end of april and also astya96cc has a cool looking Julliet starling pack coming on the 26th. Natalia auditore is even worse since they don't even have a release date for their stuff. Also on an unrelated note Lupobianco updated on Loverslab

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
delete all your "rig" or "rigged" files

It's most likely some kind of tongue conflict since the head is invisible.
I tried and it didn't work. I took out the rig.blend files and my tongues and still nothing. T_T
Most probably a broken piece of CC.
50/50 or use the tray importer to see what your sim has on.
I undress my sims completely and it still doesn't have a head. :(

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
I tried and it didn't work. I took out the rig.blend files and my tongues and still nothing. T_T

I undress my sims completely and it still doesn't have a head. :(
My answer is the same. If the problem is due to a default replacement, undressing the sim won't do anything. Take out all your mods and CC, open the game to see how everything works. If everything is fine, put half of your mods and CC back and test again. No problem, then add half of what you had left. If there's an issue, remove half of what you had and test. There's plenty of tutorials on how to use the 50/50 method, just google it.

Last edited:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Since you guys seem to love icemunmun's stuff I thought you might want to know that necrodog has created a mod which comes with ten new toast recipes: nutella, fried beans, strawberry jam, blackberry jam, peanut butter and banana, cream cheese, hummus, cream and berries, butter, and avocado toast. The mod includes a cc toaster mesh with custom animations and sounds (the toast will slide down into the toaster and spring up when it is cooked, with associated spring sounds). It was released on April 4th but I only just heard about it today, and thought some of you might be interested too.
You just made my day OMG!! Hopsital had me down, and this just really perked up my spirits. Thank you :love:

Reactions: dothebravething

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
My answer is the same. If the problem is due to a default replacement, undressing the sim won't do anything. Take out all your mods and CC, open the game to see how everything works. If everything is fine, put half of your mods and CC back and test again. No problem, then add half of what you had left. If there's an issue, remove half of what you had and test. There's plenty of tutorials on how to use the 50/50 method, just google it.
Ohh that's what you mean by 50/50. I thought you meant there's a 50/50 chance it'll work. Lol. Sorry and thank you! I'll do that!

pichuu1234

Sep 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "Darth Keadus, publicación: 3328989, miembro: 411529"]
está abajo con patreón, abajo?
[/CITAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes