Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fleenabalee

Mar 17, 2019
Cars and playable football career will never gonna happen because the game engine would need a complete overhaul to support all that stuff. More interactive careers on the other hand are always welcome!
I didn't say playable. I mean just animations/socials for a soccer career.
And cars/races are very doable if they are on a track on one big lot, restricted to the lot and not implemented for the roads in the game. Does that make sense?

Mar 15, 2020
I didn't say playable. I mean just animations/socials for a soccer career.
And cars/races are very doable if they are on a track on one big lot, restricted to the lot and not implemented for the roads in the game. Does that make sense?
People would probably complain if they add cars in the way you suggested but don't make them available for use for home lots. I've seen a few people upset because they can't make realistic garages for their sims, and I think if they did implement it as a race track it would feel like a big middle finger to players who just want to make a simple house and garage.

One way they could implement cars is like the Sims 2: the player didn't have control over where the car could go (unlike Sims 3's open world), but you could see your sim enter into a car and drive off down the road when leaving a lot. All they'd need to do this is have a car model (they already have several in the game, driving around streets in the background), then create an animation of a sim entering a car and one of them exiting it. They could even recycle old animations from the sims 2 and 3 if they really had to.

I think if they were going to add a race track, they might as well add this in too, as more players have been asking for cars than for racing. I doubt they will add either though. It's just too late in the Sims 4's life cycle, and it's probably seen as too much effort for something so small.

Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone know if there's an ad free program available to detect mod conflicts in sims 4?
I don't know what you mean by ad free, but there are a couple mod conflict programs. One is the late great scumbumbo's , I'm not sure if it still works as it hasn't been updated since the end of 2017 and no one on the memorial site has taken it over, it's also windows only. The other is DmitryMalfatto's which was abandoned by Dmitry in March 2018, and has mixed reports of working or not working in the comments. Try both and see if they work. Other programs that can help with mod conflicts are TwistedMexi's mod, which is a .ts4script file to go into your mod folder and will provide you with information about what mod is causing a last exception error when they occur. And finally, which is the best program for finding broken cc.

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Everything is so Offensive These days... what the fuck is wrong with us now??? did we losing Common Sense now?? something that make us *HUMAN* or is this one little step for our Extinction??? For fuck sake I see nothing wrong with LittleMissSam but they removed their blogs without Reason...

FUCKING SJWs

Edit: Phheewww She's Back...if They Insist to remove her blog I Swear to God... I gonna Chop their Head off :D

geebes

Mar 8, 2019
Do someone have the FireDepartment mod from SHEnanigans ??

Here you go:
Fire department mod:
Optional - Increased chance of fire:

You need the latest and if you want the firefighter uniforms.

**Also, it conflicts with her "fire brigade for all mod" that's on modthesims so you'll need to delete that if you have it.**

Last edited:

Arnoldbgn

Mar 28, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if any of you had the new content from Madlen or Felixandre since DWP is down I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you very much ! have a nice day!!

Reactions: rev22x20

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Here you go:
Fire department mod:
Optional - Increased chance of fire:

You need the latest and if you want the firefighter uniforms.

**Also, it conflicts with her "fire brigade for all mod" that's on modthesims so you'll need to delete that if you have it.**
Thanks, you are great

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Everything is so Offensive These days... what the fuck is wrong with us now??? did we losing Common Sense now?? something that make us *HUMAN* or is this one little step for our Extinction??? For fuck sake I see nothing wrong with LittleMissSam but they removed their blogs without Reason...

FUCKING SJWs

Edit: Phheewww She's Back...if They Insist to remove her blog I Swear to God... I gonna Chop their Head off :D
There could be a number of reason as to why her Tumblr was deleted. Doesn't mean someone was offended or is a "SJW".
Tumblr in on itself is a messy platform and has been deleting blogs left and right and/or tagging them as NSFW without reason. Even their app version of the website is a mess where half the things won't load.

In short, the staff at Tumblr is wildly incompetent and they themselves could have easily deleted her blog because reasons.

Unless LittleMsSam stated otherwise. :unsure:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody can share the following sims4imagination sims ?

- Alexa Bliss
- Emily Willis
- Lacy Lennon
- Tatiana Badiu

they arent on booty yet... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes