Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Cars and playable football career will never gonna happen because the game engine would need a complete overhaul to support all that stuff. More interactive careers on the other hand are always welcome!
This just made me sad. I have so many cute cars from Lory Sims :(

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
hey guys, im having trouble updating icemunmun's custom food recipes and drinks because sfs is having errors. I was wondering if any of you guys who use her stuff and have downloaded everything could upload it on mega or Mediafire. I would appreciate it a lot, thanks gys
SFS is fixed now, and a lot is in the Mega, but if you still need anything from Icemunmun let me know- I pretty much have it all. Lol

polysims

Sep 13, 2018
For those having troubles with SFS, it is up right now but some links are: , just change them to: and they will work, most of icemunmun links are like the first type, just change them keeping the numbers after the "/" and they will work.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
I put "rigid" in "" for a reason, animations dont take in consideration morphing data and so any change to the mesh besides its default state creates those issues ... breasts too small? fondling air ... too big? clipping inside.
But this is their advertisement using their own animations and their own sims as models. Do you really not see why it's bizarre that they'd display such obvious flaws when literally every single facet of the promotional image is 100% under their control?

Reactions: RobinF

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody know a mods that allow to spawn more sims ?

MCCC allow a maximum of 25 on household, but i would like to spawn 50 or more. sadly EA removed the cheat code for that (it didnt work anymore).
sooo, somebody know a mods that allow to spawn more sims.

please dont suggest me the "full house" mod, i dont want to have to manually type the name of the sims all the time in teh console -_-.

i ask for a quick fast way to do it, like spawning directly 50 sims at once or multiples ones by pressing 1 option over and over and spawned sims automatically join the household. (basically the same thing as the original cheat code, but as it doesnt work anymore :/)

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Do someone have the FireDepartment mod from SHEnanigans ??

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone have or know the best Body texture mods? or any type of realistic character mods for better customization? I wanna make my sims look as good as possible but I don't know where to look.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019

Can someone download this for me real quick, I dont have internet right now, and I cant download it on my phone off this site, need it in a zip file so I can transfer it to my PC from my phone lol

GrilledCheesePlease

Mar 8, 2020

MCCC allow a maximum of 25 on household, but i would like to spawn 50 or more. sadly EA removed the cheat code for that (it didnt work anymore).

please dont suggest me the "full house" mod, i dont want to have to manually type the name of the sims all the time in teh console -_-.

i ask for a quick fast way to do it, like spawning directly 50 sims at once or multiples ones by pressing 1 option over and over and spawned sims automatically join the household. (basically the same thing as the original cheat code, but as it doesnt work anymore :/)
I'm not sure of another way, but the fastest way with full house mod is to name all of your sims 1/1 2/2 3/3 ect... and then just copy paste. I have a tray file with over 200 sims all named after numbers it took a few days to adjust clothing ect.. But now anytime I need large crowds, I just pull them out in sets I labeled Men/Women. Hope this is helpful. If you know of a new way please share.

jucker22buuck

May 8, 2017

I've been modifying MCCC to expand the limit to 200 since I've been trying to have a "kingdom", though I'm only using around 70 slots currently. And I've had no problems doing this. However, since 7.1.0, I can no-longer decompile MCCC's code to do it. So I've been stuck on 7.0.0.

Deaderpool did something to prevent decompiling his code, and I have no clue how to get around it. I barely know anything about python.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've been modifying MCCC to expand the limit to 200 since I've been trying to have a "kingdom", though I'm only using around 70 slots currently. And I've had no problems doing this. However, since 7.1.0, I can no-longer decompile MCCC's code to do it. So I've been stuck on 7.0.0.

Deaderpool did something to prevent decompiling his code, and I have no clue how to get around it. I barely know anything about python.
wish i could do same :/
i dont like the idea of MCCC to allow to go up to 200 sims limit (global world amount of sims), but not able to go up to 25 sims in household.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes