Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
hey guys, im having trouble updating icemunmun's custom food recipes and drinks because sfs is having errors. I was wondering if any of you guys who use her stuff and have downloaded everything could upload it on mega or Mediafire. I would appreciate it a lot, thanks gys

Aug 20, 2017
hey guys, im having trouble updating icemunmun's custom food recipes and drinks because sfs is having errors. I was wondering if any of you guys who use her stuff and have downloaded everything could upload it on mega or Mediafire. I would appreciate it a lot, thanks gys
I think they're all in the Mega folder - see the link in the very first post in this thread :) ETA: Also, see Patreon Reddit link for informations on various

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
I think they're all in the Mega folder - see the link in the very first post in this thread :) ETA: Also, see Patreon Reddit link for informations on various
I did that before asking and the recipes I'm asking for are her older but updated ones, not the newer ones from this year, I have those already

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
I did that before asking and the recipes I'm asking for are her older but updated ones, not the newer ones from this year, I have those already
You can check here as well. She updated chickpeas, cocoabeans and made the drinks drinkable. It's also compatible with Basemental mods. There might be more but you need to check.

Reactions: DarkDream34

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
Hello guys an gals,
Happy easter, quick question
is it me or is the site that's supposed to be replacing dwp already down?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Its always going to have issues such as that due to how animations are "rigid", there is no way around it unless they redo the entire animation system so it understands morphing data.
What? I'm talking about how the hands disappear into the butt. That's the "clipping" I mentioned. That's why I said the clipping looks horrible. Because it's clipping. The rigidity is also bad, but I didn't mention rigidity. I mentioned clipping. Because it's the most noticeable part of that gif they're using to advertise their work to potential paying supporters.

The clipping hands on that last one looks horrible.
The clipping.

Reactions: taped up cd
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes