Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ko.mala

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know which creators include sound effects in their animations like the skin slapping nd so forth? My fav is E404P because of those extra sound effects in details but i find that there arent a whole lot of animations to work from. Does anyone know others that do this?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Did Azmodan22 animations get removed in mega folder? Where can I find gold and platinum normal animations please?

jeddy1989

Apr 11, 2020
can anyone give a link to basemental drugs and Nisas Wicked Perversions and also wicked whims that go with sims 4 version 1.47.51. Thanks

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
In oOOLalaWorld, there are 3 packages: OLL animation, OLL originals and WW ooolalaworld animations.

What do they each mean, what's the difference between them?

Nyong'o97

Oct 19, 2018
In oOOLalaWorld, there are 3 packages: OLL animation, OLL originals and WW ooolalaworld animations.

What do they each mean, what's the difference between them?
WW oolalaworld refers to the old original stuff he created before changing to OLL, I believe OLL originals is the updated version of his originals found in 'WW oolalaworld' they have additional physics added plus look a little different than the original ones, and OLL animations is just the new stuff he is creating

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
WW oolalaworld refers to the old original stuff he created before changing to OLL, I believe OLL originals is the updated version of his originals found in 'WW oolalaworld' they have additional physics added plus look a little different than the original ones, and OLL animations is just the new stuff he is creating
Thanks! Is it safe to combine OLL animation and OLL originals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes