Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Tumblr is the dumbest fucking thing. Seriously, how was anything on there offensive?
Its 2020, everything is offensive.

What? I'm talking about how the hands disappear into the butt. That's the "clipping" I mentioned. That's why I said the clipping looks horrible. Because it's clipping. The rigidity is also bad, but I didn't mention rigidity. I mentioned clipping. Because it's the most noticeable part of that gif they're using to advertise their work to potential paying supporters.
I put "rigid" in "" for a reason, animations dont take in consideration morphing data and so any change to the mesh besides its default state creates those issues ... breasts too small? fondling air ... too big? clipping inside.

Even Maxis own animations suffer from the same problems, sure it doesnt look right but this is the price of having body morphs and why there are no offical height sliders.

Last edited:

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
You can check here as well. She updated chickpeas, cocoabeans and made the drinks drinkable. It's also compatible with Basemental mods. There might be more but you need to check.
I've already gotten those already. the ones on mts are fine because they weren't uploaded onto simfile share the ones I'm looking for are the ones that were posted onto her blog (which were uploaded onto sfs which is down currently) and were posted before the new year. i already have the latest ones from her blog from the mega folder and her older rescipies from mts.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
appreciate the booty save of the mods list.

but hell its a real pain in the ass to find new stuff...

i mean, i checked sims4imagination chars, hoping for some new stuff, but its all in alphabetic order LOL... of course they are the date , but its all mixed up and real pain to find.

i wish the booty got an option to rank by date or something, that would be very helpful, specialy when the mod list is very long.

Mar 15, 2020
i wish the booty got an option to rank by date or something, that would be very helpful, specialy when the mod list is very long.
I think it used to, before the link was updated. Not as user friendly as other sites (like DWP used to be), but it did have the option to rank by date if I recall correctly. I don't know why that option was removed, it just makes the site that much harder to use. Especially if they do intend to add more updates to the site in the future, rather than just preserve the old stuff off DWP.

Reactions: rev22x20
D

Deleted member 2049992

2020-04-13

They are available at LL (Sim File Share not accepting upload until now)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TYA

Reactions: Herr

fleenabalee

Mar 17, 2019
I just want to throw this out there... you'd think since EA owns FIFA the sims would have a live soccer career. I think they should release a sports careers pack including nascar with a lot for races. That way we get cars too. I'd like more careers like those from the get to work pack.

Reactions: madimoon1

gaylord12

Nov 12, 2019
I just want to throw this out there... you'd think since EA owns FIFA the sims would have a live soccer career. I think they should release a sports careers pack including nascar with a lot for races. That way we get cars too. I'd like more careers like those from the get to work pack.
Cars and playable football career will never gonna happen because the game engine would need a complete overhaul to support all that stuff. More interactive careers on the other hand are always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes