Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro68

Feb 27, 2020
Yes, everything is enabled, I don't understand :(
Do you have auto accept enabled as well under cheats? At least I think it's in cheats. There are two buttons that both have to be green or they might refuse based on relationship status.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys i've been searching for an answer in this thread but it doesn't seem to help.

I've recently joined the community and downloaded the Sims 4 FitGirl Repack (University v1.58)

I can't use WhickedWhim on teen.

I do have the Unappropriate Unlock package in my /Mods

I do have the little WW patch I've seen in another page in my /Mods

All required options are checked in my WW Ingame settings.

Is there anything I am missing ?

Thanks for your time
For one, it's a question you should be asking on Lover's Labs Wicked Whims forum. Also, your game is way out of date. You haven't been here long enough to know that this isn't a support forum. Just saying.

Reactions: Lyons

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
For one, it's a question you should be asking on Lover's Labs Wicked Whims forum. Also, your game is way out of date. You haven't been here long enough to know that this isn't a support forum. Just saying.
I know here isn't a support forum. But there's always, fucking always, people asking for help here with whatever shit related to The Sims, and people trying and helping them with these things. Just saying, too. So...

Sep 26, 2019
For anyone who is interested here are the links for the current plaza stuff on patreon
Jill Valentine set:
RDR2 Sadie Set:
Swimsuit Set 2:
Thanks, I expected to have to wait until the Rebel survey was over or something like that

Reactions: Nyong'o97

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, are you sharing free stuff or Patreon stuff? If you're sharing free stuff, can you make a note of it so as not to confuse people?

I made the mistake of downloading something that was a free version of a mod that overwrote the patreon version I had previously. It was not from you, but to avoid mix ups, please just say if its available for free or not.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Hey, are you sharing free stuff or Patreon stuff? If you're sharing free stuff, can you make a note of it so as not to confuse people?

I made the mistake of downloading something that was a free version of a mod that overwrote the patreon version I had previously. It was not from you, but to avoid mix ups, please just say if its available for free or not.
It's Patreon. The post has been edited to make note of that. And I don't think there's a "free" version of that event mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobinF
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes