Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wish Turbo would fix the NPC option so they would quit rejecting each other no matter what unless always accept is on.
Also wish he'd fix the climax being grayed out throughout the entire sex scene for NPCs. Why let me control them if they reject each other and I can't tell them to creampie dat PAWG?!

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDream34

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Wish Turbo would fix the NPC option so they would quit rejecting each other no matter what unless always accept is on.
Also wish he'd fix the climax being grayed out throughout the entire sex scene for NPCs. Why let me control them if they reject each other and I can't tell them to creampie dat PAWG?!
Went over to LL and mentioned the rejections just yesterday... Don't hold your breath.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
This isn't a support forum. Everyone asking for support is wrong and should not be posting.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Jesus Christ... Then, fucking reinforce the "rules..." I just found uncalled for coming hard on someone like that, when a lot of people ask for help here, and fucking get it.

If people don't want to pass the idea of here being a fucking support forum, then...

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Alright I understand, I'm trying to fix this myself and will post the solution once it's good
If nothing else, delete every single mod you have and just leave Wicked Whims, load the game and see what happens.

But before you do that, if your game it's not using the latest patch, you'll have to find the WW version that fits with your game version. Also delete the WickedWhims Mod folder that's generated in the saves files before applying a new version of it, just in case. Every mod you're using has to be compatible with the game version you're currently using. Specially if its a script mod.

Never replace the WickedWhims Mod folder that's in your Mods folder with a new version of WW. Delete it and then transfer the new version onto the mods folder.

That's all the technical issues I can think of??

If you're going to ask for help in WW forums, don't mention that you have a pirated version of the game and mod. They might not help you.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Not asking for support, just wondering if anyone else is getting an exception for WW (April 7th V155) ?
Depends... If you use Nisa's Wicked Perversions, or Basemental, you may get LE's if the versions aren't compatible. I do get one every now and then though, and I'm up to date with Nisa's mod too. The errors are usually about sex not being able to start. Haven't had one since yesterday though. Tend to get them mostly in the strip club while using Nisa's for prostitution.

Reactions: DarkDream34

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Depends... If you use Nisa's Wicked Perversions, or Basemental, you may get LE's if the versions aren't compatible. I do get one every now and then though, and I'm up to date with Nisa's mod too. The errors are usually about sex not being able to start. Haven't had one since yesterday though. Tend to get them mostly in the strip club while using Nisa's for prostitution.
No, I don't use those. I have a few of Kstacie's and MCCC. Thanks for the idea.

4meSims

Jul 16, 2019
I have the same issue (also with Mermaids btw.) But I can easily fix it by giving the Sim one of the pre-made faces. Afterwards, I can edit the face just as usual. Maybe you can try that too :)
If you do, make sure you don't customize the face before making the sim a spellcaster. Also, you need to do this for all outfit categories, so make sure to do this first before you edit the face, because otherwise it will all be for nothing.
Thank you so much!!! It seems to have worked for me! But... weird. >.< I wonder what's really causing this though. For now thank you thank you thank you!!! :D

Reactions: Ixchel

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Atrois 316 Pack updated in the Mega

Sex Pec Deck 02 Vaginal
Anal on Picnic Table 03

The folder that the link brings you to is empty. Is it also updated on the comprehensive MEGA folder?

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Not sure why your getting this Olethros when I click the link it goes directly to the mega folder, maybe try a different browser?

Reactions: Olethros
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes