Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
YrSa Rainbow - Courtesy of our Anon Donor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ooOLala - Courtesy of our Anon Donor

All the following updates Courtesy of Brian wasn't sure if they got posted here but as a reminder it gets posted to reddit as well.
Fouyaya Update

Error404Philips / E404P Update

GreyNaya Update

Zorak - Courtesy of Murins
not sure if anyone else has said this but for some reason all of the mega links you've posted in this thread link to the mega homepage for me :( not sure if the links are broken or if it's just me. if you wouldn't mind checking the links? appreciate all your posts on here

Sep 11, 2018
not sure if anyone else has said this but for some reason all of the mega links you've posted in this thread link to the mega homepage for me :( not sure if the links are broken or if it's just me. if you wouldn't mind checking the links? appreciate all your posts on here
same problem here, I've had to just go to the main mega folder link and sift through it to find the new stuff.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
And DaniShayFuller Sorry about that, On my end it was working fine but I did switch out the links so maybe those will work BUT honestly sometimes and lately especially Mega has been very wonky so it might be on their end. I'll post some new things shortly and you'll be able to try those and let me know please!

Reactions: DaniShayFuller

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
First sorry for this late update, if you updated Srsly from our folder please make sure to download the latest hotfix. It's public now so it slipped my mind to update it here

YrSa Lovely Toys- Courtesy of our Anon Donor
No, clue why this is linking like this sorry about that!

Salarmojs Update - Courtesy of Babybear

Kritical Update Courtesy of Jinx

side note, love seeing all the sharing going on here if any of you doing the sharing want to officially aka have it kept in the mega you're welcome to reach out to me or anyone on the team, but you're more than welcome to keep sharing here you're all very great and generous! Stay safe and inside y'all! <3

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Hey nandes, all your mega links worked for me. I'm using firefox with the mega extension, in case anyone else has trouble to shoot.
Also: thanks.
Thank you for letting me know! Thanks are owed to our great leakers really but it is appreciated!

Last edited:

elkanym

Jan 7, 2019
I've been having a similar issue with spellcasters. Everytime I try to create a spellcaster, the body stays pitch black. No eyes, mouth or anything. Just a black form with clothes. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
Sometimes I have this with custom nose presets (from obscurus-sims I think) combined with some CC skintone. Maybe try to change one of them ? Or it could be because the CC skintone isn't unlocked for spellcasters, if you're using one.
But without a doubt it has to be something with CC like said before!

Reactions: duchamp

graffitypimp

Oct 18, 2019
Hey everybody,
Thanks for the great forum and the great updates :) Does anyone have the April hair from ENRIQUE for Sims4?

- Ari Hairstyle
- Physical set (Hair)
- Dreams hairstyle

would be really nice, thanks :)

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
[
Hey guys i've been searching for an answer in this thread but it doesn't seem to help.

I've recently joined the community and downloaded the Sims 4 FitGirl Repack (University v1.58)

I can't use WhickedWhim on teen.

I do have the Unappropriate Unlock package in my /Mods

I do have the little WW patch I've seen in another page in my /Mods

All required options are checked in my WW Ingame settings.

Is there anything I am missing ?

Thanks for your time
Have you made sure that you enabled the teen whickewhim interactions in the whickedwhims settings. It's disabled by default.

Ixchel

Oct 28, 2019
I undress my sims completely and it still doesn't have a head.
I have the same issue (also with Mermaids btw.) But I can easily fix it by giving the Sim one of the pre-made faces. Afterwards, I can edit the face just as usual. Maybe you can try that too :)
If you do, make sure you don't customize the face before making the sim a spellcaster. Also, you need to do this for all outfit categories, so make sure to do this first before you edit the face, because otherwise it will all be for nothing.

Reactions: 4meSims
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes