Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Miaa20001

Aug 20, 2018
Ever since i added the high school pack to my game , i can't adopt any pet at all and each time i press adopt after meeting my dog. the adoption agent takes him/her away.....what's the problem with my game ?

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone have the new greynaya animations please? a direct link?

rebels homepage won't allow me to click on any links - just opens spam pages!?

also anyone know why access to VK Sims Galaxy is denied?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Hi,
Do you know if the Sopor allure and Wild Guy body details are compatible together ?
Also from the WW body selector I only see the option to select the Allure top. Is there any way to apply Wild Guy FBD to all sims ?
Wild Guy body details are overlay textures and you have to apply them from CAS. The body selector is only for 3D body models

anyone has DLink for Golyhawhaw's Chris Evans CAS? its currently locked at 2.50 euros and I'm broke
He'll be out soon for free, don't worry. Golyhawhaw is early access, not permapaywall, he doesn't keep things locked more than 2-3 weeks

Reactions: steeerben

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
So, did EA really release an update with fixes, that actually fixes nothing that was going wrong with the game? From what I've read the needs are still messed up, settings are still resetting, ages are still out of whack. What was the point?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Not lewd, but don't know where else to request this.

But is there a mod that either:

1. Let's you edit notifications (in that if I receive a message from another Sim, I can directly edit it in game to say what I want)
2. Mod that let's you outright make your own dialogue like so -

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Not lewd, but don't know where else to request this.

But is there a mod that either:

1. Let's you edit notifications (in that if I receive a message from another Sim, I can directly edit it in game to say what I want)
2. Mod that let's you outright make your own dialogue like so -
It crashes to me within 0.32 seconds
What I'm Afraid of EA Restricted WickedWhims