Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maryysinfl

Jul 11, 2020
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2022.5 RC1 (29.08.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (29.08.2022)

Savaccini Animations (29.08.2022)

Thank you! :love:

catblackmoon54

Aug 25, 2022
Hi

The list of WW animators is quite long, so I ask: which do you think are most worthwhile to download?
I'm looking specifically for fluid animation, as I find stiff animation distracting.

Whose animations would you recommend?
OOLaLa, Lupobiano, Motherlode, and Lifeline are making Amra72-tier animations, which is great.

Reactions: Loulou42530

sexyfantasy99

Aug 25, 2022
Всем привет!Подскажите есть ли мод ,который создает изначально всех девственниками,а при сексе появляется баф или какая-то анимация потери девственности?ну может что-то похожее на это.
Кое-что с девственностью есть в этом моде (nisa’s wicked perversions)

sexyfantasy99

Aug 25, 2022
Hi guys, I really need you help!
My wicked whims are saying that I do not have the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package But I have uninstalled the mod and reinstalled the mod and it keeps showing that message anyone having this problem or know what it is doing this?

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Hi

The list of WW animators is quite long, so I ask: which do you think are most worthwhile to download?
I'm looking specifically for fluid animation, as I find stiff animation distracting.

Whose animations would you recommend?
Taking into account only fluidity as a factor, from best to worst :

Khlas is #1 (but gay oriented animations),’specially the new anims.
I place Mike24 there. Again, only taking into account fluidity, not the others aspects of the animations.
KIKI and E404P have similar fluidity, but KIKI sounds a bit higher with some movement. I still prefer E404P because her anims have better ideas, but again, it’s out of subject here.
Greynaya, assassin have similar fluidity.
Amra, OLL, lupobianco, savaccini. Sometimes Amra deserves to be way higher, but it’s not consistant enough to deserves to be #2.

others in general.

My personal favorites are : Khlas, Greynaya, E404P, lupobianco, mike24,kiki. But everyone has different taste.

Last edited: