Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
ATrois Animations (31.08.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OLL Animations AP (30.08.2022)

OLL Originals AP (30.08.2021)

Fouyaya animations (31.08.2022)

AssasinS4's sex animations (02.09.2022)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (02.09.2022)

Fruitydelicious Animations (13.08.2022)

AYONE Animations (02.09.2022)

Thanks as always maksimko12 :) I would like to ask you if you know why OLL Originals AP (30.08.2021) file is smaller than the March release. Did OLL deleted some animations? Also latests Lupobianco packs are smallers than the May files. I know that in the past Lupobianco deleted a bunch of his animations but im speaking about packs from May 22 and latest ones are still smaller than these files :O

Last edited:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks as always maksimko12 :) I would like to ask you if you know why OLL Originals AP (30.08.2021) file is smaller than the March release. Did OLL deleted some animations? Also latests Lupobianco packs are smallers than the May files. I know that in the past Lupobianco deleted a bunch of his animations but im speaking about packs from May 22 and latest ones are still smaller than these files :O
I don't know for sure, but most likely the authors of these animations delete their old low-quality animations, or animations that are duplicated in other packages.

Reactions: Telonidas

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Guys, quick question, I have the latest WW with Inapropriate patch, it was working wonderful yesterday, but, when I turned the game on today, teens were once again "wooholess", does anyone know what might have happened?

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there anyone who'got the last version of AEP?

No difference in public and patreon version at the moment. Creator had a long hiatus and had to redo lots of stuff to make it workable and set up a new base for further development.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, quick question, I have the latest WW with Inapropriate patch, it was working wonderful yesterday, but, when I turned the game on today, teens were once again "wooholess", does anyone know what might have happened?
Read the manual dude....

If you have highschool years expansion you have to give all teens a whicked attribute before they are considered for sex again.