Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Wicked Whims v170k
10 augustus 2022​

More info go to
You probably should consider calming down a little with the exaggerated amount of posts in a row you're making because it's definitely looking like spam and you're cluttering this thread tremendously for information of very little to no use.
It doesn't help that there's an influx of new members (that def aren't kids lol) that suddenly started to drown this thread with sometimes the most basic questions obviously doing 0 research by themselves or asking stuff that if they had gone back like 3 pages they'd have known.

But anyway, I mean no harm, it's just a suggestion to avoid bans (although probably nothing will happen... it's more of a politeness mater).

edit: Do you know how to multi-quote? Maybe that'll help! ;)

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Everything should be up to date
I just noticed there are quite a few temporary models from patreon, which could only be obtained if one was subscribed during that particular month when they were made available... is there any hope at all to find those supposedly "long lost" models now?

If I had to be specific about one in particular, it'd be

1 - Copy.png

Last edited:

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Guys, does anyone have any suggestions for sliders that are compatible with WW? I have Hokussai26 sliders, but I think they are outdated and when I put a sim a little higher, it gives the floating tongue error (I like tall sims). To anyone who can help me, thank you.

jhamsterdoom

Apr 10, 2019
If you have mods that don't support WW you get this.
Very simple start on new
And use mods that support WW there are so many
I nice weekend
the mods are not the problem. it seems like Tom Peeping suddenly felt a thing for the male sex. thanks though. :)

jhamsterdoom

Apr 10, 2019
Which update do you mean? Which game version did you have before updating?
SInce July/August there is a new sexual orientation system in effect which also lead to changes in the ww attraction system. You might need to configure the attractions for most sims once again. Some Sims just lack attraction to females after the update and therefore they don't want sex. Also if you updated the game make sure to have newest WW.
Usually you can change attraction by the ww attraction settings of the sims and CAS.
you were right. i did find Mr. Peeping is suddenly no longer interested for the female sex. Just tweaked it back and everything is okay. Thanks for the suggestion. (y)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
how the fuck do you zoom in on Sims legs or shoes in Cas mode? EA was so lazy they couldn't bother even after so many years.. there has to be a simple fix/mod that will allow me to go down and up while in cas mode so i can see/zoom in on legs and shoes.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK lately I'm getting this annoying message where Sims constantly reject each other.

Sim Name or Sim Name rejected on the grounds of the situation they're in doesn't allow sex. Or whatever notification. Like seriously they're standing around doing nothing with high motives. They're all set to normal sexual preference when it comes to orientation. We have max friendship. We just banged the other day. WHY now can't we? Ugh.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone know of a nipple placement overlay? A lot of skins have the nipples placed off center relative to the 3D models, which looks odd...