Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm gonna ask again because apparently people don't care about something so important and basic.

in cas mode while putting tatoos or whatever on sims, the camera auto rotates which is fucking annoying. there must be a way to change this in the ini file. also I'm trying to zoom in on legs but it can't be done, it goes stright to their faces. EA have really messed this one up. there has to be a way to move the camera up and down without limit.

download (1).jpg

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Ye TSR is pain in the ass without the premium tho
True, but it doesn't cost much and there are very good creators there, not only Joela but Bakalia, YNRTG-S and many more.
Personally I find them much better than Sims4imagination and others that try to make money with Patreon. Question of tastes of course. Except LittleDoxy who was doing really nice sims but he concentrate now on clothes only.
You can find free sims on LoversLab but that's not the same level of quality and they alway redirect you to their Patreon.
Honnestly, TSR is a chip and good investment and I have no share of them, just my opinion.
Mia8 was also a vrey good creator you can download it from VK but I don't have the link.
that was my 2 cents.

Reactions: MatomiB

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I'm gonna ask again because apparently people don't care about something so important and basic.

in cas mode while putting tatoos or whatever on sims, the camera auto rotates which is fucking annoying. there must be a way to change this in the ini file. also I'm trying to zoom in on legs but it can't be done, it goes stright to their faces. EA have really messed this one up. there has to be a way to move the camera up and down without limit.

View attachment 2046078
Read this - does this sound like the issue you're having? Might need to have to go to page 1.

I did a quick look for any mods for cameras regarding the CAS, only thing out there that I spotted that may be of interest but not really is the stand still in CAS. But Im curious if what you're talking about is the same as the bug that they supposedly fixed a while ago.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
I wonder what they fixed in the latest update of the game.is there any who is having their own restaurant in the game?

venom757

Aug 31, 2017

View attachment 2046078
May be a old grumpy coder of EA team don't want you to look at their models pussy in close up .Look at their face(upper body) in close up not pussy(lower body). True is, the scrolling option of camera is terrible and back dated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharks are Evil

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
May be a old grumpy coder of EA team don't want you to look at their models pussy in close up .Look at their face(upper body) in close up not pussy(lower body). True is, the scrolling option of camera is terrible and back dated.
I refuse to believe that with over 150k different cc mods, no one has ever tried to make a mod for camera control...

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I wonder what they fixed in the latest update of the game.is there any who is having their own restaurant in the game?
This post is not for this kind of mods but ill answer you to help you: im using a fix (for the Chef bug) from Bienchen, i know this bug but with this fix your chef will going to the kitchen instead of standing outside the restaurant:

Just put it in your mods folder. I dont know if they fixed it on the last patch but im still using it and i dont have any problems for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: venom757
Apr 4, 2021
Screenshots from the game. They edit cover images to make the sims look more pretty. Yet still this is an excellent q
Screenshots from the game. They edit cover images to make the sims look more pretty. Yet still this is an excellent quality.
View attachment 2048318 View attachment 2048319
Photoshop is real, look at her chin lmao. Just send pict of this sim from your in game not from their website or whatever you get this from.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
This post is not for this kind of mods but ill answer you to help you: im using a fix (for the Chef bug) from Bienchen, i know this bug but with this fix your chef will going to the kitchen instead of standing outside the restaurant:

Just put it in your mods folder. I dont know if they fixed it on the last patch but im still using it and i dont have any problems for now.
Man,this mod fixed everything :):D thanks a lot...

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
True, but it doesn't cost much and there are very good creators there, not only Joela but Bakalia, YNRTG-S and many more.
Personally I find them much better than Sims4imagination and others that try to make money with Patreon. Question of tastes of course. Except LittleDoxy who was doing really nice sims but he concentrate now on clothes only.
You can find free sims on LoversLab but that's not the same level of quality and they alway redirect you to their Patreon.
Honnestly, TSR is a chip and good investment and I have no share of them, just my opinion.
Mia8 was also a vrey good creator you can download it from VK but I don't have the link.
that was my 2 cents.

Most of TSR is extremely bad quality shit that you're also paying for when you give them your money. Stuff like no effort painted-over-body kind of "clothes". Also, giving them money when you can simply wait a couple of seconds while opening the downloading files in several different windows is a bit.... well whoever wants can fill in the missing word in their own mind.
Patience is an important skill for an adult to have and in this case you don't even need that much of it. This goes for the user you were responding to as well of course.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Read this - does this sound like the issue you're having? Might need to have to go to page 1.

I did a quick look for any mods for cameras regarding the CAS, only thing out there that I spotted that may be of interest but not really is the stand still in CAS. But Im curious if what you're talking about is the same as the bug that they supposedly fixed a while ago.
it's not a bug, it is how the game is built. they do not allow you to move the camera up or down in case mode which is stupid (no reason to prevent the player from doing so)