Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Hey bud, how're you?
I've seen some on loverslab, like, a few minutes ago... Didn't find them very similar, but you should check it out.
You start as an editor for me a reason the diss with this one
Ieder zijn meug! Je antwoord komt niet helder over. Het is duidelijkl dat je geen moeite hebt gedaan

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to TastyTexture? They seem to have removed everything from their LoversLab profile and locked it behind paywalls after making it already free?

Edit: Just found out their Patreon account is gone too. Some of their stuff is available on Kemono, but most of their content is just straight up missing?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have any free arcane sims?
like this
View attachment 2056454
View attachment 2056474
Lets see what I can find for you -

Ahri -
Kaisa -https://kemono.party/patreon/user/71318861/post/68861266
Akali -
Jinx -
Jinx - Check Sims Online Gallery, there should be some good examples there as well.
Vi -

My Work here is done. *Flies Away*

Reactions: 20eyes and EENOO

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
New Mod.

Set Up With.

Basically what this does, is under the friendship tab, you click "Other Sims" then you'll see the interaction "Set up with..." This interaction works much like the "Hook up with" interaction, with some differences which I'll List below.

~You can set up any sim ages Teen - Elder

~You can set up sims with married sims

~You can set up sims who are related

~You can set up sims with sims
the game wouldn't want you to hook up with [Grim Reaper, Bonehilda, etc.]

~When you successfully set a sim up with another sim
their Friendship and Romance will increase BUT unlike
the Hook up with interaction, they wont become exclusive.
Think of it like your sim saying to another sim,
"Hey So-and-so is alright. Go try hitting on them."
If things end up successful they just become more
romantically inclined with one another but aren't
dating.

REQUIREMENT: SIMS 4 COMMUNITY LIBRARY

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Did they manage to fix the save issue? I just saved my game last night and upon reopening it today I ended on my lot (I saved at a venue with a few of my sims) and all sex interactions were stopped. Dunno if the save went back or if something went wrong...

Hell I don't even know if it's a game or WW issue at this point

Chasman

Mar 6, 2021
This may have been asked before so please bear with me. Does anyone know why the NSFW clothes aren't showing nipples? They show up when nude. How do I fix this?

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Did they manage to fix the save issue? I just saved my game last night and upon reopening it today I ended on my lot (I saved at a venue with a few of my sims) and all sex interactions were stopped. Dunno if the save went back or if something went wrong...

Hell I don't even know if it's a game or WW issue at this point
I didn't have any save issues so far but in general I would recommend to not save while sex is ongoing.
Also Turbo has found out about some possible general save issues which are currently in the game and which still seem to not be solved by the latest patches. He told about them during this week on discord. I will just copy and paste:

:QUOTE:
There are two cases that can cause your game save to get buggy and lose save data. I want this to be known in case you encounter mod related save issues.

- If you load into gameplay (Live Mode or Build Mode), then exit to Manage Worlds, and 'Save As' to a new slot, that save slot is bugged. It has an incorrect null save slot identifier that will prevent loading save data correctly (related to mods losing data). It's best you ALWAYS 'Save As' during gameplay.

- If you load into Manage Worlds (World View) directly from the Main Menu and 'Save As' to a new slot, that save slot is partially bugged. It has a duplicated save slot identifier which can confuse what save data to load (related to mods losing data). It's best you ALWAYS load into gameplay before using 'Save As'.

Both cases of these bugged save files can be fixed by just using 'Save As' into a new slot after loading into gameplay (Live Mode or Build Mode). Doing so assigns the save file a new slot identifier and assures the save file remains stable.
It's always the safest to save the game during Gameplay, never in Manage Worlds.
:UNQUOTE:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Fouyaya animations (20.09.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (22.09.2022)

Savaccini Animations (22.09.2022)

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
does anyone has a link for me? I don't have a way to download this.
The links are just there. You don't need an account to click them. Just scroll down, open the post, and then click the .zip link at the bottom. EDIT: the link is different when you actually open the post:

Remember that the next time you let Patreon defeat you! :p

You start as an editor for me a reason the diss with this one
Ieder zijn meug! Je antwoord komt niet helder over. Het is duidelijkl dat je geen moeite hebt gedaan
It would be neat if you could stop spamming this thread with nonsense and insulting people for no reason. Also, your translator seems to be leaking (gap wat heb je gesnoven)?

Last edited: