Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Does anyone know of any good WW animations that involve tentacles simmilar to Alonely's Animations with the mother plant or other plant/things that could have tentacles?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I think the new version of DD no longer works with WW, I mean I can't even get it to appear ingame anymore as a choice.

since I rather use WW because DD is stupid and complex for no reason, is there a way to run beast content on WW? pretty sure everything else in DD can work on WW as well.

Reactions: Pink Plumbob

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I think the new version of DD no longer works with WW, I mean I can't even get it to appear ingame anymore as a choice.

since I rather use WW because DD is stupid and complex for no reason, is there a way to run beast content on WW? pretty sure everything else in DD can work on WW as well.
There's a good reason to not run WW with DD, Turbodriver's mod make the whole game a lot slower when you try, haven't you noticed the long loading screens? Just because this BS, I rather use DD alone.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I have a bug where the males sims have bras on when shirtless and i dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help me out?

faceless_mind

Jul 13, 2018
I have a bug where the males sims have bras on when shirtless and i dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help me out?
That usually happens when you have a sim that was originally female and then was turned into a male in CAS; in any case, you need to go to the "change underwear" section in the Wicked Whims menu and remove the bra from your male sim manually. They will probably be wearing panties as well, so you might want to change that too while you're at it. Cheers.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
There's a good reason to not run WW with DD, Turbodriver's mod make the whole game a lot slower when you try, haven't you noticed the long loading screens? Just because this BS, I rather use DD alone.
really? ha.. not sure about this, will have to test. so just use DD for everything WW related? because as of now I can't seem to install DD correctly, don't know what happened. do you have a link of everything related to run DD correctly (every file required)?

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
really? ha.. not sure about this, will have to test. so just use DD for everything WW related? because as of now I can't seem to install DD correctly, don't know what happened. do you have a link of everything related to run DD correctly (every file required)?
Well, everything I needed I got from Discord, but yes, I'm using DD instead of WW just because the bullshitery that was this, I'm sending you a DM

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
So, long time ago we had Leoric post, but I just came back and saw it is down. Is there a place where I can find all animations to download their patreon versions? I remember Google Sheets, Discord and Reddit, but they're all dead.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
So, long time ago we had Leoric post, but I just came back and saw it is down. Is there a place where I can find all animations to download their patreon versions? I remember Google Sheets, Discord and Reddit, but they're all dead.
Yes, the rebels have . Downloads can now be found in the vault.

Reactions: MatomiB

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The latest Tonic Mole Bouncing Boobies for Bar animations has been posted on their Patreon site on 17 September. Can someone share a link here?

Sep 1, 2022
Fouyaya animations (20.09.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (22.09.2022)

Savaccini Animations (22.09.2022)

Thank u