Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ProximaLewds

Sep 3, 2017
You can try here,
The Kemono page is really out of date with the most recent stuff being from April while the two I mentioned were released last month. The TS4 Rebels page for them hasn't been updated in a while as well (same with their Vault archive).

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
The Kemono page is really out of date with the most recent stuff being from April while the two I mentioned were released last month. The TS4 Rebels page for them hasn't been updated in a while as well (same with their Vault archive).
Oh ok, sorry.

frankie999

Sep 2, 2022
Has anyone else had an issue where your character always puts on a condom during vaginal sex even when you don't have any in your inventory/own any?

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Don't know if your still looking but MikooiSims has a huge selection.
Hi thanks but I don't like realistic stuff. I'm just looking for a way to change areola color, optionaly the size but keeping the Sims way of looking, a bit like with Illusion game looks.
My opinion/taste is that putting realistic stuff on a toony looks pretty weird, like people creating too realistic face mask.
But thanks for the link anyway !

Mitchums

Aug 7, 2020
Hi thanks but I don't like realistic stuff. I'm just looking for a way to change areola color, optionaly the size but keeping the Sims way of looking, a bit like with Illusion game looks.
My opinion/taste is that putting realistic stuff on a toony looks pretty weird, like people creating too realistic face mask.
But thanks for the link anyway !
Ok well if you want something toony/anime looking then try Airplane Randys stuff.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone able to share these ?

1665165138938.png

1665165152527.png

Or any CC of this creator ?