Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

bekor

Jun 7, 2018
i want a really high shoulder width with my male sims, i already use combination of sliders, can somebody suggest me extra shoulder width mods?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (10.10.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (07.10.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Male Vagina (03.10.2022)

Naaambus

Apr 21, 2019
Does anybody have sstormy's "All of my stuff part 27" It never left their patreon, their posts on patreon are as of now no longer accessible, and they have been MIA for a while now. It should have the genie set in it. I can't find it for the life of me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Slave

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
you have to have Devious Desires and i'm not sure but I believe it isn't working with WW. I had a lot of errors and couldn't get a lot of help so I just deleted DD
It indeed doesn't work anymore. It use to, haven't played sims in awhile and I had to a bit of digging when I started playing again; I believe he made it so it no longer works with WW which is a shame because I like both mods for different things.

I like DD for the whole milk thing and the whore house, don't care about everything else because its gross.
I like WW because its more neat and compacted then DD, since with DD you always gotta put in cheat codes for things to take affect or shuffle through a bunch of menus and you always have to sort every sim dick one by one and its very tedious.

Reactions: Luger81