Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Zoek het alsjeblieft zelf op ik heb altijd alles moeten op zoeken en daar word je niet slechter van geen verwijt maar vertrouw op jezelf in plaats te vragen

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Zoek het alsjeblieft zelf op ik heb altijd alles moeten op zoeken en daar word je niet slechter van geen verwijt maar vertrouw op jezelf in plaats te vragen
"Please look it up yourself I've always had to look everything up and that doesn't make you any worse no blame but trust yourself instead of asking"

Reactions: Thunderlord1738

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Jeez iv been having issues accesing sites like LoversLab recently... hcaptcha not working n shit...

Anyway setting up a new game of ts4 getting some sex on, looking for a decent female body/skin replacer.
What im after is:
* high quality textures
* nice nipples/areolas, textures and shape?
* clean/smooth/innie vagina.
Anyone got any links? guides? collections? somewhere i can easily look through my options?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Jeez iv been having issues accesing sites like LoversLab recently... hcaptcha not working n shit...

Anyway setting up a new game of ts4 getting some sex on, looking for a decent female body/skin replacer.
What im after is:
* high quality textures
Anyone got any links? guides? collections? somewhere i can easily look through my options?
Best bet would be to find a sim creator that makes good sims and just use them as a starting point. Here's one that I like -

Sep 3, 2022

What im after is:
* high quality textures
It appears that you are on the wrong page. If you have any questions, you should first ask on loverslab.
Please stop spamming... Please stop asking over and over again stupid questions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DSTINC9

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Best bet would be to find a sim creator that makes good sims and just use them as a starting point. Here's one that I like -
Hmm, ill take a look.

To reiterate i am looking for skins aka textures and top/bottom models, the default wicked whims textures and models aren't great.

To make things worse seems the vault is down? rate limited...

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
I know this is not the place to ask about game problems but i got too many NSFW CCs and mods (TOO many) so I'm not confident enough to ask in those bigger forums.
has anyone been dealing with not being able to apply skin detail(s), eye details, cheek details, etc. (those categories on the face) onto your occult sims???? Spellcasters seem to be the only occult works fine to me, apparently.
Since High School Years EP was released, I haven't been able to use more than one skin detail on my occult sims, especially vampires. I just can't figure out what's causing the problem and it's been a really long and frustrating time. I did comment on a question/bug report post about the same problem on answer(.)EA site but still got no efficient respond.
I did try moving the whole "The Sims 4" folder out and then putting back three folders "mods", "tray" and "saves" but the problem wasn't fixed (well, at least, I've been able to use one detail on my vampire sim at a time after trying this method).
Thanks so much in advance. Have a great day.

Last edited:

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I know this is not the place to ask about game problems but i got too many NSFW CCs and mods (TOO many) so I'm not confident enough to ask in those bigger forums.
has anyone been dealing with not being able to apply skin detail(s), eye details, cheek details, etc. (those categories on the face) onto your occult sims???? Spellcasters seem to be the only occult works fine to me, apparently.
Since High School Years EP was released, I haven't been able to use more than one skin detail on my occult sims, especially vampires. I just can't figure out what's causing the problem and it's been a really long and frustrating time. I did comment on a question/bug report post about the same problem on answer(.)EA site but still got no efficient respond.
I did try moving the whole "The Sims 4" folder out and then putting back three folders "mods", "tray" and "saves" but the problem wasn't fixed (well, at most, I've been able to use one detail on my vampire sim at a time after trying this method).
If you're trying to make edits after the occult sim is created and they have an alternative form (vampire, werewolf, alien), try unlinking them (click the little chain icon).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Edward_59

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys, how are you? I hope someone can help me. I'm having problems with wicked with floating tongues and penises that don't adapt to the animations. I already deleted the rigs that could be causing the problem but that didn't solve it. Something I forgot? how can i solve this? thank you!

Mitchums

Aug 7, 2020
I did try moving the whole "The Sims 4" folder out and then putting back three folders "mods", "tray" and "saves" but the problem wasn't fixed (well, at least, I've been able to use one detail on my vampire sim at a time after trying this method).
Yup I have the same problem. some skin, eyes, and accessories don't show up if you are creating an occult sim. If you create a normal sim and turn them into a occult type they show up fine tho. Its a real pain.

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
If you're trying to make edits after the occult sim is created and they have an alternative form (vampire, werewolf, alien), try unlinking them (click the little chain icon).
Thank you so so much. Things seem to work fine with my vampire sim now, really appreciate it :giggle: I haven't tested with other occults

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019

Odds are the CC doesn't have that Occult type check marked. You can use Sims 4 Studio to enable these tags.

Reactions: Edward_59