Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
There is no known issue. I don't have the virginity system but the Tight reward works as intended. You sure you have updated the XMLinjector which is needed for all mods by YourFalseHope? It broke with the Highschool EP patch and needs to be updated. Without it the reward traits and other stuff is not injected properly. So I guess this is the issue.

Also somewhere in this thread maybe like 10-20 pages ago somebody posted the mega link with all current mods.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think so, there are too many and they're scatered on different sites. Any list you find will be incomplete
Yeah, that's why it's super hard to get into adult Sims 4 modding.. I'm not prepared to filter over 230 pages + whatever is in the archived threads. Eh, another time I guess...

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
There is no known issue. I don't have the virginity system but the Tight reward works as intended. You sure you have updated the XMLinjector which is needed for all mods by YourFalseHope? It broke with the Highschool EP patch and needs to be updated. Without it the reward traits and other stuff is not injected properly. So I guess this is the issue.

Also somewhere in this thread maybe like 10-20 pages ago somebody posted the mega link with all current mods.
I don't have the Highschool EP but don't remember if I updated the xml-injector when I got the werewolves. Thanks, I'll check everything you said.

damian.kralov

Jul 21, 2022
Hello guys! Jeez I have so many questions...
1. What's wrong with their arses? How to fix it?
2. I want the sims not to undress completely during sex. How to do it?
3. I downloaded a lot of sims, installed their tray, but they do not appear in the game. How to fix it?
Thank you in advance!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

willyslater

Feb 17, 2019
3. I downloaded a lot of sims, installed their tray, but they do not appear in the game. How to fix it?
Thank you in advance!
For the sims to appear in game place them in the folder Tray and not in Mods. To avoid sims completely undressing change the settings in WW I believe it´s under the Nudity menu and search for the auto undressing setting and untick it

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
does anyone know if there is any mod that is similar or equal to control any sim?
there was NPCC by Paulson - not sure if that's been updated yet or not. Control Any Sim as well. You could also try Sim Snatcher which allows you to enslave a Sim.

Reactions: ParSim

damian.kralov

Jul 21, 2022
For the sims to appear in game place them in the folder Tray and not in Mods. To avoid sims completely undressing change the settings in WW I believe it´s under the Nudity menu and search for the auto undressing setting and untick it
> For the sims to appear in game place them in the folder Tray and not in Mods.
That's what I do.

>To avoid sims completely undressing change the settings in WW I believe it´s under the Nudity menu and search for the auto undressing setting and untick it
I set them up, forbade them to undress, but they undress anyway.

And what to do with their broken asses? I understand that this is an animation bug, but how can I fix it?

SrirachaDope

Jul 27, 2022
Thank you in advance!
Her bro. Looks like you have another rig mod that conflicts with WW which causes the inverted booties. I downloaded a 30GB of mods cause im a addict and had to figure this one out myself. Took 2 days of pruning to get in a playable state. I believe WW should pop up with an error message directing you to their website on what to look for to fix it. I think mine was Azmodan Rig or something like that. The WW website is really useful and worth checking out for your questions. Cheers!

Last edited:

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
So I just realized that apparently now the vagina can get animated with WW, do you guys know of any animations/animators that are using the animated vagina thing? Is it a new rig to DL? Thanks!

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
Guys is there any brief/pants accessory where the dick comes out from one side of it, instead of having them pulled down or with a hole in the middle? thx in advance