Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Hello guys, how are you? I hope someone can help me. I'm having problems with wicked with floating tongues and penises that don't adapt to the animations. I already deleted the rigs that could be causing the problem but that didn't solve it. Something I forgot? how can i solve this? thank you!

I don't know if it's your case, but it was mine, when my sims had floating tongues it was a height slider that was causing this. after i put all my sims the same size they went back to normal. (then I updated the height sliders on the s4s)

**edit: aah it would be nice to update the penis mods too!

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
here are some glass platform heels if anyone out there is like me and wants to make their female sims look like strippers, this shit took forever to find since they're still locked on Kiko's patreon, you need the redhead sim shoe slider so you can lift your sims up higher cuz the shoes go into the ground normally unfortunately

Reactions: MsVixen9

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Is it possible to get the free vanilla version of Steam Sims 4 and then move the DLC folders and stuff from an Origin install to it and have it recognize it?
If you'd google it man you'd find the way, but no, you want the lazy way, besides what the hell is going on with this topic ? It's supposed to be a NSFW topic and the latest replies are not even close, do you want to get notified by a moderator and the topic to be closed ?

Yarodono

Feb 3, 2020
need help , does anyone know how to fix the game crash problem when doing wicked whims more than 5 people in 1 animation, even the option for selection doesn't come out, the game freezes all the time , sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Spinnerz

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (18.10.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (22.10.2022)

Savaccini Animations (22.10.2022)

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Hey anyone having trouble with YourFalseHope's mods? Some work, others don't.

The virginity system one isn't working for me. With testingcheats true, the pie menu isn't there.
The reward traits like the "tight" one aren't showing up in the reward store either. :unsure:

Is this an update problem? Does anyone have an updated version of the mods? Thanks