Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ShaneTheStampede

Oct 27, 2022
Love Hauthaus but does anyone know why their skins have weird spots on them that make em totally unusable for me
I know that after an update messed up a few of his skins, he had to release fixes for them. That post can be found here with the downloads for the skin fixes:

Hopefully that will help. Otherwise, I'm not sure why you're seeing those spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gdirty1

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys! Does anyone know a mod/slider to increase soft penis? I know it exists for hard penises, but I wanted to enlarge all types. Tksm

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Hey guys! Does anyone know a mod/slider to increase soft penis? I know it exists for hard penises, but I wanted to enlarge all types. Tksm
I don't think that's possible. Sliders need bones or morphs to work and the soft penis meshes don't use the penis bones like the hard models do, they're simply assigned to the pelvis, and they don't have morphs either. That's the reason why WW penis sliders only work on the hard models, because they increase/decrease the size of the bones and all that's assigned to them.
But I could be wrong, maybe there's another way of doing it that I haven't seen.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2020
Hey There is a penis slider in this slider pack theyre all really good sliders i suggest you use them all as long as they dont conflict with any other sliders you're using. the penis size slider is located on the right left of the male sim also i belive

edit: Also keep in mind that this increases soft AND hard penis size

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Hey There is a penis slider in this slider pack theyre all really good sliders i suggest you use them all as long as they dont conflict with any other sliders you're using. the penis size slider is located on the right left of the male sim also i belive

and they really work on soft penises?

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019

I don't see a penis slider download nor a mention :unsure: there's only waist, calves, hips and so on

colablues

Jul 19, 2022
Hello,
I would have a little question to ask you ...
I found a very nice slider,

but this slider replaces with Default, and I would like to know
if it is possible to transform it so that it is not in Default!

Thank you in advance

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Hello,
I would have a little question to ask you ...
I found a very nice slider,

but this slider replaces with Default, and I would like to know
if it is possible to transform it so that it is not in Default!

Thank you in advance
Maybe ask the creator if they can make a non default version?