Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
i really don't know what to do anymore...
base original game, newest WW mod from 03.11. and the mod just stops working after a few minutes (no more WW options in game) and everytime i start the game the WW mod is reseted, like WTF how do i fix this???
1. Stay with 173.2 for a while but probably not possible anymore. Turbo wrote that the save system was redone and is not backwards compatible. There should be backups tho. Just reread the patreon post and check it. I can just hope you made a new separate save when starting with the new version.
2. Learn to not update any mod just because it exists. I usually only update anything being it the game itself or mods when it's a few weeks in the wild and I'm sure all is ok to update. Turbo clearly wrote several times that all mods which refer to WW probably need an update like whicked perversions or redapple or AEP. This is ringing alarm bells for me so nono update for a while.

Apr 4, 2021
i really don't know what to do anymore...
base original game, newest WW mod from 03.11. and the mod just stops working after a few minutes (no more WW options in game) and everytime i start the game the WW mod is reseted, like WTF how do i fix this???
Don't delete ww from save folder, i experience the same.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Fuck, sims 4 must be one of the hardest games to keep up, I just bought the werewolf addon and I see that wickedwhims, basemental, even devius desires must be updated.

This game is crazy.

Danragon02

Sep 28, 2020
I don't whom I should turn to so I will just post my feedback on TS4 Rebels here:

If every download is ultimately done in the Vault and the site is no more than a changelog, could you please at least add "sort by newest" in the Vault so that we don't have to type keywords for every download?
Also, please turn every item on TS4 Rebels list into an expandable box that reveals its details and thumbnails on click, so that we don't have to open it in new tab/page. It will save us lots of time on closing the tabs. Thank you.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone have the new Nisa's WP compatible?
For new versions of WW (174 and higher), NWP has not been updated yet. If you want to continue playing with this mod, then stay on version .
The latest version of NWP is 2.2.6.fb (05.08.2022) -

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Be careful with the new version of Wicked Whims. It literally destroys your saves and removes them from the game giving error 109s non stop you can't do anything. Turns out its the new save system the mod uses. Go figure. A save I had since July and its gone. Thank god it doesn't break your other mods/cc. Turbo is a douche.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
do you know if still exist the mega folder where put together all the updated animations?