Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i am playing original base game, have the latest WW and every time i start my save the WW settings are reseted and a few of my roommates are off the work even tho they are at home sleeping, lik wtf?? tried some old versions of WW, same thing...

Moonny

May 12, 2018
i am playing original base game, have the latest WW and every time i start my save the WW settings are reseted and a few of my roommates are off the work even tho they are at home sleeping, lik wtf?? tried some old versions of WW, same thing...
Sounds like you have the groundhog day bug. It's an EA issue, not WW. You should be able to find more info about it with a quick google search

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (25.10.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GreyNaya Animations (28.10.2022)

Bobahloo animations (28.10.2022)

Savaccini Animations (28.10.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Smooth Vagina (20.10.2022)

ShaneTheStampede

Oct 27, 2022
Hello Guys!
I want to go up to ts4 rebels page and I get this... It's ok? It's weird - for me.
View attachment 2136482
I get the normal entry/home. And I can't see a difference in the ...
I am having the same issue as JoanPesci. Whenever I attempt to go to the TS4 Rebels page via the correct link, I also get that screen. It asks for a login, though, even if you manage to make an account, it has nothing to do with getting into TS4 Rebels, just the "Notion" company and it's service.

Here is the alternative link, and it works for me, thankfully:

I hope this helps.

JoanPesci

Apr 19, 2020
I am having the same issue as JoanPesci. Whenever I attempt to go to the TS4 Rebels page via the correct link, I also get that screen. It asks for a login, though, even if you manage to make an account, it has nothing to do with getting into TS4 Rebels, just the "Notion" company and it's service.

Here is the alternative link, and it works for me, thankfully:

I hope this helps.

Thanks - that's work for me too. :)

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Anybody know what happen to sstormyy by the way? motherfucker just deleted everything on his patreon and disappeared, didn't even upload the last of the clothes he made anywhere else, I JUST found the harem clothes and priestess outfits he made at the end of his "career" but I'm not sure if anything else is left over, thanks to the person who uploaded those clothes again btw, I think that's the first time anyones ever uploaded those

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
hey guys!
i'm surprised. there is lots of stuff to find here, went to ts4 rebels and see there is an extensive list of all sorts of creators. most of which i didn't even know existed... but there is nowhere "Jade Scorpion" stuff to be found! i didn't even find it being mentioned here! how come?
they have a big list of poses and would really like to get my hands on these.
thanks in advance to any kind of feedback

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
hey guys!
i'm surprised. there is lots of stuff to find here, went to ts4 rebels and see there is an extensive list of all sorts of creators. most of which i didn't even know existed... but there is nowhere "Jade Scorpion" stuff to be found! i didn't even find it being mentioned here! how come?
hey guys!
Obviously a reaction from someone who is too lazy to do something themselves