Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
does Dumbaby's chin slider no longer work with the latest version of sims 4?

I can't seem to get it to function even if I put a ! in front of the file name.

Any ideas?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
does Dumbaby's chin slider no longer work with the latest version of sims 4?

I can't seem to get it to function even if I put a ! in front of the file name.

Any ideas?
The werewolf patch broke sliders and presets. You need to download an updated version or update it yourself with the sims4studio batch fix

Reactions: luerv

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, sorry to get in your answer. But how do I do this correction of sliders and presets by s4s?

The werewolf patch broke sliders and presets. You need to download an updated version or update it yourself with the sims4studio batch fix

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, sorry to get in your answer. But how do I do this correction of sliders and presets by s4s?
The latest version of Sims4Studio has a batch fix for sliders in the Content Management --> CAS Tab. If you have Highschool Year you might also need the Batch Fix for CC beds under Content Management --> Objects.

However the Batch Fix for sliders in S4S didn't work for me. But the tool from Cmar did.
So just in case you can also try this:

Presets not affected.

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Our! Thank you very much, I'm making the corrections now! Thank you very much, from the heart!

The latest version of Sims4Studio has a batch fix for sliders in the Content Management --> CAS Tab. If you have Highschool Year you might also need the Batch Fix for CC beds under Content Management --> Objects.

However the Batch Fix for sliders in S4S didn't work for me. But the tool from Cmar did.

Presets not affected.

Presets not affected.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Most of TSR is extremely bad quality shit that you're also paying for when you give them your money. Stuff like no effort painted-over-body kind of "clothes". Also, giving them money when you can simply wait a couple of seconds while opening the downloading files in several different windows is a bit.... well whoever wants can fill in the missing word in their own mind.
Patience is an important skill for an adult to have and in this case you don't even need that much of it. This goes for the user you were responding to as well of course.
You didn't read my post entirely and loose your self moderation.
TSR is valuable only if you get an account and subscribe to it for a very small cost. then everything can be dowloaded in a single click.
They do have very very good content, I'm talking about the Sims but I also use it for clothes and accessories.
Regarding Sims, all mods are packaged in one folder, I prefer this option compared to others that use sub and sub folders, including the WW settings and broken mods.
Regarding quality, TSR povide much better that you can find for free on LL, hey honnestly LL creators seems to be 14 years old with freak tastes ! and they always redirect you to their Patreon.
I've tried some Sims from Sims4Imagination but again, I find them vulgar.

But well, if you want to have to have everything for free, I understand you don't like TSR. you also must hate TS4Rebel with all their redirection links.

Reactions: MatomiB

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to dl sims from this guy?
The person that uploaded these didn't add it to the site so you'll probably have to dig further or hope someone here has the files.
Seem's all they have is their crappy reshade.
I should give you a warning though when it comes to these sims, they 100% won't look as good as they do in the photo's because these types of creators edit the photo's to make it look better than it actually is on top of using reshade.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
You didn't read my post entirely and loose your self moderation.
TSR is valuable only if you get an account and subscribe to it for a very small cost. then everything can be dowloaded in a single click.
They do have very very good content, I'm talking about the Sims but I also use it for clothes and accessories.
Regarding Sims, all mods are packaged in one folder, I prefer this option compared to others that use sub and sub folders, including the WW settings and broken mods.
Regarding quality, TSR povide much better that you can find for free on LL, hey honnestly LL creators seems to be 14 years old with freak tastes ! and they always redirect you to their Patreon.
I've tried some Sims from Sims4Imagination but again, I find them vulgar.

But well, if you want to have to have everything for free, I understand you don't like TSR. you also must hate TS4Rebel with all their redirection links.
What the hell? :LOL: I'm sorry but I can't even answer because you got completely off the rails... LL?? Sims4Imagination??? Sheesh relax, the subject is TSR, a well known greedy bunch since the first Sims. TSR's stuff has always been largely not good quality because you need to take all their content into consideration. I've been using their site since TS2 so I think I've had time to form a solid opinion (you know, a simple opinion, it's okay to differ in opinions and it doesn't hurt anyone). Although, obviously, that doesn't mean that there's no good stuff in there.

I can answer to this though: I never said I want to have everything for free. Ironically you're the one who got all nervous and didn't read what I said. I don't like greedy parasites who feed off of (mostly) crappy content creators as well as I don't like content creators who hide their content behind a pay wall. Some creators have a 2 week wait policy and by the end of the 2 weeks the content is free for everyone. I personally have no issues with those and it's perfectly reasonable to wait a while instead of opening your wallet to give your hard earned money (I'm assuming you know what that means and not living off of someone else's) to get something as trivial as cc for a video game. And again, patience is a virtue, especially if we're talking about some trifling thing like a game... the world isn't gonna end if you don't get it right now and no one here's a baby that can't cope with not having what they want (not need) immediately, I hope.

I'm surprised you're on this forum to begin with because you seem to be quite all right with paying for cc. But well whatever... :p you do you...

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
What the hell? :LOL: I'm sorry but I can't even answer because you got completely off the rails... LL?? Sims4Imagination??? Sheesh relax, the subject is TSR, a well known greedy bunch since the first Sims. TSR's stuff has always been largely not good quality because you need to take all their content into consideration. I've been using their site since TS2 so I think I've had time to form a solid opinion (you know, a simple opinion, it's okay to differ in opinions and it doesn't hurt anyone). Although, obviously, that doesn't mean that there's no good stuff in there.
Wait a minute, you mean we're allowed to have different opinions? Get outta here with that crazy talk...

• Haha
Reactions: DeadNin

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Wel verdomme? :LOL:Het spijt me, maar ik kan niet eens antwoorden omdat je volledig ontspoord bent... LL?? Sims4Imagination??? Sheesh relax, het onderwerp is TSR, een bekende hebzuchtige bende sinds de eerste Sims. De spullen van TSR zijn altijd grotendeels niet van goede kwaliteit geweest, omdat je al hun inhoud in overweging moet nemen. Ik gebruik hun site sinds TS2 dus ik denk dat ik tijd heb gehad om een gedegen mening te vormen (je weet wel, een simpele mening , het is oké om van mening te verschillen en het schaadt niemand). Hoewel dat natuurlijk niet betekent dat er geen goede dingen in zitten.

Hier kan ik wel antwoord op geven: ik heb nooit gezegd dat ik alles gratis wil hebben. Ironisch genoeg ben jij degene die nerveus werd en niet las wat ik zei. Ik hou niet van hebzuchtige parasieten die zich voeden met (meestal) waardeloze makers van inhoud en ik hou niet van makers van inhoud die hun inhoud achter een betaalmuur verbergen. Sommige makers hebben een wachttijd van 2 weken en aan het einde van de 2 weken is de inhoud gratis voor iedereen. Persoonlijk heb ik daar geen problemen mee en het is volkomen redelijk om een tijdje te wachten in plaats van je portemonnee te openen om je zuurverdiende geld te geven (ik neem aan dat je weet wat dat betekent en niet van dat van iemand anders leeft) om iets zo triviaals te krijgen als cc voor een videogame. En nogmaals, geduld is een schone zaak, vooral als we het hebben over een onbeduidend ding als een spel... de wereld is'

Het verbaast me dat je om te beginnen op dit forum zit, want het lijkt me prima om voor cc te betalen. Maar goed, wat :p je ook doet...
[/CITAAT]

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand why this discussion is happening here.

Personally I don't think it's relevant, only anger is said.
Just play Sims4 or don't! Do something else with your day instant.

I love this!
It gives you insights that you won't find here! it's creative!
just let your mind go without bothering anyone
Most of the games here are also about incest etc. sex
Just enjoy. Have a good evening

Reactions: MatomiB