Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Hey there, I was browsing through Roselipa's poses and while on her site, I checked how her sims look, and I can't help but wonder what skins or maybe after-effects she uses to have them look like that... any ideas? Thanks!
wouldnt suprise me if she uses reshade - that really changes the look of the game but ive heard it's really taxing on your system.
I think it's that high quality because it was rendered within Blender instead of screenshotted from The Sims 4. (Made a quick render to show the difference in the spoiler below)
Reshader is actually relatively easy on the system. When I used it on my old computer with an NVIDIA GTX 780, it ran pretty well - even with my Sim Detail settings on Ultra!
Definitely worth looking into, since it really does change the look of the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

modella

Nov 14, 2019
I just came across Pandorasims's nude patch 4. Anyone familiar with this? I'm not sure if I could link it so I didn't.
Don't buy/download that. Literally it's stolen content (WW, Animations, CC, etc) from other creators who offer a lot of their content for free. Heck, they even took some of my content and added it into their "mod", I didn't know until someone told me a year or so back. It's annoying to see the hard work of others, especially creators who offer things for free, compiled into this monstrosity for pay.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Don't buy/download that. Literally it's stolen content (WW, Animations, CC, etc) from other creators who offer a lot of their content for free. Heck, they even took some of my content and added it into their "mod", I didn't know until someone told me a year or so back. It's annoying to see the hard work of others, especially creators who offer things for free, compiled into this monstrosity for pay.
Yeah it's kinda shitty, I was asking if anyone was aware. I don't get why anyone would buy that if you can do the same thing on your own just by downloading the stuff you want and not pay a dime...

Reactions: Sangaril71

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I think it's that high quality because it was rendered within Blender instead of screenshotted from The Sims 4. (Made a quick render to show the difference in the spoiler below)
Reshader is actually relatively easy on the system. When I used it on my old computer with an NVIDIA GTX 780, it ran pretty well - even with my Sim Detail settings on Ultra!
Definitely worth looking into, since it really does change the look of the game!

How much of an improvement are the graphics with reshade? Never used it but if you're saying it doesnt tax the system then it would be something i would look into using..

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
How much of an improvement are the graphics with reshade? Never used it but if you're saying it doesnt tax the system then it would be something i would look into using..
Depends on the Reshader that you use and it's very much up to preference.
But the (relatively simple) Reshared texutre I use. First pic is Reshader on in both examples:

I only really changed the warmth of the pictures so bright colors pop out more, but definitely check out some to see which one you like. There's plenty of sites like the one I linked, so there's probably more to see & test out!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Depends on the Reshader that you use and it's very much up to preference.
But the (relatively simple) Reshared texutre I use. First pic is Reshader on in both examples:

I only really changed the warmth of the pictures so bright colors pop out more, but definitely check out some to see which one you like. There's plenty of sites like the one I linked, so there's probably more to see & test out!
thanks, will certainly look into it now that i know. Thanks for the link as well.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
thanks, will certainly look into it now that i know. Thanks for the link as well.
Reshade is definately worth a try , Ive been using it for years and its a must have for me. You may also try Simps graffic rules setters, , Ive been using the quality version of this mod but it may not work well for you if you have a low end GPU. There are also some modified camera.ini and video.ini files that adjust how the in game camera functions as well that are worth trying.

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any forum, here or anywhere that I could directly ask a question to the maker of WW?
Turbodrivers discord channel :

or his patreon : but you will need buy a membership on his patreon site to chat with him.

Reactions: Hotlisa

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
He just tried to contribute, whats wrong with you man? if you don't like it just ignore.
gonna assume he's some arab man with his feel feelz are all hurt lmao.
Have zero idea what their problem is though XD made me giggle though not gonna lie because it was so random.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Turbodrivers discord channel :

or his patreon : but you will need buy a membership on his patreon site to chat with him.
Thanks, but when i opened it all I got was this: 1674309104324.png